• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My daughter's x husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cyndi59

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
My daughter's soon to be x-husband was a deserter from the U.S. Army for a little over a year. They caught up with him and took him back to Fort Drum. He was there from April until this week. He was released. He told us that he got and "honorable discharge"! How could this possibly be true? Is there any way we can check?
Thanks:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
My daughter's soon to be x-husband was a deserter from the U.S. Army for a little over a year. They caught up with him and took him back to Fort Drum. He was there from April until this week. He was released. He told us that he got and "honorable discharge"! How could this possibly be true? Is there any way we can check?
Thanks:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
It is more then likely not true. You can run a background check on him to see the type of discharge he received. You may also request to see his DD214, if he is telling the truth he should have no problem producing it.

Cyndi59

Where can I get this information?

He, of course, told my daughter that he doesn't have his papers yet! Where or who can I call to get the correct information?

Cyndi59

Blue Meanie

This is my 3 grandchildren's father, that's WHY!
She is no longer receiving child support because he's a looser. He's now working at Walmart! Me and her father are helping support there children.
Any other QUESTIONS?:mad:

ERAUPIKE

He will not be required to show you anything. His category of discharge is not pertinent information required for any of the reasons you listed for wanting to see his DD214.

Cyndi59

I found out what he got

He received an OTH. This doesn't sound real good. I think he lied to my daughter. What does an OTH mean?:confused:

Just Blue

This is my 3 grandchildren's father, that's WHY!
She is no longer receiving child support because he's a looser. He's now working at Walmart! Me and her father are helping support there children.
Any other QUESTIONS?:mad:
That doesn't give you a legal or moral right to nose into his employment business. It's none of your business.

Frankly if the father were to come here and "complain" about you making inquiries into his military record, I would advise him to talk to a lawyer about a CRO. You are overstepping to the creepy point. Really.

Cyndi59

Blue Meanie

What if ANYTHING do you know about the Military? My son spent 3 tours in Iraq along with quite a few of my daughter's friends. Deserters are LOOSERS! I'm tired of his lies and he needs to support his children.
If you're going to be nasty, don't bother answering. I've seen you on other sights and you're always nasty.
Go Away!:eek:

Isis1

What if ANYTHING do you know about the Military? My son spent 3 tours in Iraq along with quite a few of my daughter's friends. Deserters are LOOSERS! I'm tired of his lies and he needs to support his children.
If you're going to be nasty, don't bother answering. I've seen you on other sights and you're always nasty.
Go Away!:eek:
how on earth was that being nasty??? it's none of your business. that's a legal fact. and his discharge status has no bearing on paying support. he's working. mom can file for child support with the state and let them chase him down for that paycheck.

Cyndi59

Isabella

Same Question! What if anything do you know about the Military?
His discharge was available to my daughter (HIS WIFE). I've been working for the Dept of Army for 22 1/2 years. Do you know more then me? NO!!!!!!
Our Military men/woman deserve our utmost respect. They are fighting for our FREEDOM! When you join the Military, you sign an oath! If you can't handle it, shame on you. The AWOL/DESERTERS are showing nothing but complete disrespect for our men and woman that are fighting.
Has your son/daughter spent time in Iraq?
Didn't think so.
Our taxes pay for these loosers, keep that in mind!:mad:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
His discharge was available to my daughter (HIS WIFE). I've been working for the Dept of Army for 22 1/2 years. Do you know more then me? NO!!!!!!
Our Military men/woman deserve our utmost respect. They are fighting for our FREEDOM! When you join the Military, you sign an oath! If you can't handle it, shame on you. The AWOL/DESERTERS are showing nothing but complete disrespect for our men and woman that are fighting.
Didn't think so.
Could you at least learn to spell? You need to butt out. Quite frankly you need to sit back, shut up and let your daughter be an adult.

Just Blue

Didn't think so.
Lady, You seriously need mental help. This is no more your business than it is mine. This is between him and his MILITARY employer. Not you. Not his STBX. It is NONE of your business.

The FATHER of your grandchildren owes you no explanation of his activities...and that you seem to think he does just shows how over-involved you are in your daughters business. A CRO should be placed against you and you should not be around the grandchildren, as you display such incredible hatred of their father to the degree that you post a danger to their mental wellbeing.

This is a legal site. If you would like to rant about the FATHER of your GRANDCHILDREN perhaps you should go to :

trashygrannieswhohatesil's.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">