• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My daughter's x husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ERAUPIKE

Just because one decides to leave the military does not make them a loser. You are a brain washed sheep. Some of them are conscious objectors who decided that invading a country, and pillaging the place to dust was a bit out right wrong. Some did not like being someone else's personal female dog. Some, did not like being yelled at, screamed at, cursed at, and having no powers to do anything against it. Some, did not like being harassed, punished, or tortured for someone else's mistakes. As for 22 years of serving, being quite old I would expect you would wise up, but you were probably a desk jockey having a blast sitting back relaxing and throwing darts.
All service members voluntarily signed to serve in the military and will be held accountable for their actions. I think your excuse was the best so far, "My foot hurt so I left." You should learn to spell contentious objector before you argue that those who volunteered for service can argue to be one. The war in Iraq is not new. American troops have been fighting there for the better part of a decade. The military lifestyle often affords some harsh treatment. Running away to avoid being yelled out is not a valid reason for violating the UCMJ. Your statement about being "someones female dog" shows that you have an acute problem with authority. Your problem with authority has more than likely led to your current predicament. You have trouble even finding a job that pays $10 an hour, which by any standard, is not great. I was offered a job making over $60,000 a year before I even completed my honorable discharge.

Haydes

All service members voluntarily signed to serve in the military and will be held accountable for their actions. I think your excuse was the best so far, "My foot hurt so I left." You should learn to spell contentious objector before you argue that those who volunteered for service can argue to be one. The war in Iraq is not new. American troops have been fighting there for the better part of a decade. The military lifestyle often affords some harsh treatment. Running away to avoid being yelled out is not a valid reason for violating the UCMJ. Your statement about being "someones female dog" shows that you have an acute problem with authority. Your problem with authority has more than likely led to your current predicament. You have trouble even finding a job that pays $10 an hour, which by any standard, is not great. I was offered a job making over $60,000 a year before I even completed my honorable discharge.
I really don't give much consideration to your posts, you may want to stop posting directly towards me to save yourself time.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Cyndi,

YOU have no right to the information you were fishing for. You have NO OBLIGATION to support those grandchildren. Just because you CHOOSE to help does NOT infer any RIGHTS. You remain a LEGAL STRANGER over any matter with those children.

If your daughter hasn't gone and made sure that dad has established paternity, then SHE is at fault there. If mom wants child support, then she needs to file in court for it.

Personally, you are a way overinvolved, overstepping grandparent. Your behaviour has probably enabled your daughter to remain irresponsible.

cyjeff

First, you really don't want to lecture me about the military.

Secondly, anyone that has worked for the military for 22 years would not only know what OTH means (Other than Honorable), but would know to look for his DD-214.

Having said that, it is your daughter's responsibility to chase the father of her children for child support. Between them, they are responsible for the support of the children.

No matter how much you think you should be involved in their marriage, their parenting or their responsibility, you are not legally involved.

Even if.

Cyndi59

cyjeff

I never said one word to you.
First of all: the children have had paternity established.
2nd: He deserted the U.S. Military because he didn't want to pay CS to his first wife for their son or CS to my daughter for their 2 children. You really believe me & my husband would NOT help our daughter?
She is moving next weekend into her own 3 bedroom townhome. She did EVERYTHING a mother should do. She saved every penny to get her own home. The father "LOSER" On top of that, she still allows the sperm donor to see his children once a month for 2 hours.
I HAVE NOT overstepped. Me and her father had no choice.
The father is hiding out and working under the table to avoid CS at any cost. We certainly weren't throwing her out into the street.
She'll be just fine. AND EURAPIKE is the King of this site. There's nothing he doesn't know about Military!
I'm done. Closing OUT:)

cyjeff

I never said one word to you.
First of all: the children have had paternity established.
2nd: He deserted the U.S. Military because he didn't want to pay CS to his first wife for their son or CS to my daughter for their 2 children. You really believe me & my husband would NOT help our daughter?
She is moving next weekend into her own 3 bedroom townhome. She did EVERYTHING a mother should do. She saved every penny to get her own home. The father "LOSER" On top of that, she still allows the sperm donor to see his children once a month for 2 hours.
I HAVE NOT overstepped. Me and her father had no choice.
The father is hiding out and working under the table to avoid CS at any cost. We certainly weren't throwing her out into the street.
She'll be just fine. AND EURAPIKE is the King of this site. There's nothing he doesn't know about Military!
I'm done. Closing OUT:)
You were lecturing everyone else about military matters. I thought I would save some time.

You, not me, said that she was not pursuing CS.

Therefore, it IS her problem. Even if.

You can choose to help her out. That check doesn't buy your way into having a say in what is done and by whom.

You can't buy your way into this fight.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">