• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Neighbors Motorcycles are too loud !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litigation!

Mister Darcy said:
Thank you for clearing that up for me. You know, you are not just justifying this to me, but also to a lot of other people here who probably have the same questions. I am still confused though, as what Breezy asked about was not something "tangible" that would have been sent on to secretaries and paralegals.

My response:

Sure it is. I send tangible and intangible things all the time to many people - - through my employees. You see, as an employer, I say things like, "Hey, Dummy! Send this item to __________ at this address." As an employer, I have my prerogatives. Do you expect me to remember everything?

One day, I hope you'll get the chance to learn to delegate tasks. I've been doing it for years.

And, now I recall the item BB wanted! I believe it was an unusual screensaver. Sending or delivering those types of things get accomplished by my minions - - not me! I deal in the big, meaningful, items.

Have a nice evening.

IAAL

P.S. By the way, and just as an example, an old contributor to these forums came back to tell me about a situation. I recalled that my office had sent her a legal program. I offered to send out an update for her. Do you really believe that I will be the one actually arranging for its delivery? No, I'll tell one of my employees what it is, and where to send it. You see, other people besides myself, get this information.

Last edited:

Litigation! said:
My response:

Sure it is. I send tangible and intangible things all the time to many people - - through my employees. You see, as an employer, I say things like, "Hey, Dummy! Send this item to __________ at this address." As an employer, I have my prerogatives. Do you expect me to remember everything?

One day, I hope you'll get the chance to learn to delegate tasks. I've been doing it for years.

And, now I recall the item BB wanted! I believe it was an unusual screensaver. Sending or delivering those types of things get accomplished by my minions - - not me! I deal in the big, meaningful, items.

Have a nice evening.

IAAL

P.S. By the way, and just as an example, an old contributor to these forums came back to tell me about a situation. I recalled that my office had sent her a legal program. I offered to send out an update for her. Do you really believe that I will be the one actually arranging for its delivery? No, I'll tell one of my employees what it is, and where to send it. You see, other people besides myself, get this information.

How did you know that that was the question that BB asked? Just curious.

Litigation!

Mister Darcy said:

My response:

Apparently, you're not reading. Rather, you're reading "into" something that doesn't exist. Remember I said, "And, now I recall the item BB wanted!" (underlining added)

Like I said, this thread is done - - at least as far as I'm concerned.

I liked what Weenor said about your record.

Have a nice evening, BB.

IAAL

Last edited:
Litigation! said:
My response:

Apparently, you're not reading. Rather, you're reading "into" something that doesn't exist. Remember I said, "And, now I recall the item BB wanted!" (underlining added)

Like I said, this thread is done - - at least as far as I'm concerned.

I liked what Weenor said about your record.

Have a nice evening, BB.

IAAL
No, it's you who aren't reading. I'm sure you can recall what BB wanted. My question concerns how you know that that is what he asked about? After all, you were away in Japan and that thread was deleted before your return. So how did you know?

Last edited:

Warped

Mister Darcy said:
The answer is obvious Mister Darcy. Besides being an employer who makes statements to his employees such as, "Hey dummy! Send this to ___________ at this address _____________" and a legal expert, he also has the ability to read people's minds. :rolleyes:

I call BS IAAL. There never was a rogue paralegal, was there? You were probably feeling particularly low one day so you went on a ego-boosting frenzy of insulting the people who come here in seach of free legal advice and then developed the paralegal story as an exceedingly flaky alibi. Admit it!

Litigation!

Warped said:
The answer is obvious Mister Darcy. Besides being an employer who makes statements to his employees such as, "Hey dummy! Send this to ___________ at this address _____________" and a legal expert, he also has the ability to read people's minds. :rolleyes:

I call BS IAAL. There never was a rogue paralegal, was there? You were probably feeling particularly low one day so you went on a ego-boosting frenzy of insulting the people who come here in seach of free legal advice and then developed the paralegal story as an exceedingly flaky alibi. Admit it!

My response:

I guess I'm caused to come back to this thread.

You'll recall that YOU were the one who first mentioned BelizeBreeze's forum name, remember? Are you with me on this? Try and follow me, because it's probably difficult for you.

Upon further thought, after you mentioned his forum name, I said, "I recall now" because that said item was the only item I recall having had sent to BB, and as I further recall, I had it sent to him last year sometime (don't ask for dates!). You know, as much, as you'd like to dispel what I'm writing, I'm saying that because you mentioned his forum name, "I just recalled" the item.

You see, what you can't, or won't, understand is that I deal in big ticket items such as lawsuits, so you're really taxing me to have to recall the situation (as best I can) when it's such a small, infinitesimal item to me. You want me to recall "details" of something I had long ago forgotten. This type of thing is inconsequential to me, but apparently, it's important to you - - which is why I'm carrying on this conversation.

But, I'm doing it just for you, and your "curiosity."

IAAL

Litigation! said:
My response:

I guess I'm caused to come back to this thread.

You'll recall that YOU were the one who first mentioned BelizeBreeze's forum name, remember? Are you with me on this? Try and follow me, because it's probably difficult for you.

Upon further thought, after you mentioned his forum name, I said, "I recall now" because that said item was the only item I recall having had sent to BB, and as I further recall, I had it sent to him last year sometime (don't ask for dates!). You know, as much, as you'd like to dispel what I'm writing, I'm saying that because you mentioned his forum name, "I just recalled" the item.

You see, what you can't, or won't, understand is that I deal in big ticket items such as lawsuits, so you're really taxing me to have to recall the situation (as best I can) when it's such a small, infinitesimal item to me. You want me to recall "details" of something I had long ago forgotten. This type of thing is inconsequential to me, but apparently, it's important to you - - which is why I'm carrying on this conversation.

But, I'm doing it just for you, and your "curiosity."

IAAL

You addressed this to "Warped", but I assume you meant me. Thank you very much for clearing that up for me, IAAL. Like I said, I was very curious about that and I'm sure that a lot of other members were too. I know that you want to clear up this whole mess and I am glad that you are doing so.

Veronica1228

You Are Guilty said:
How quickly things change (sniff, sniff):
(edit = It seems our intrepid moderator has disabled posting links, so you'll have to cut'n'paste this yourself)
forum.freeadvice.com/showpost.php?p=968269&postcount=128

:D

So, can we cancel your Fan Club membership? (You'll have to give back the trucker hat, though).
Yes, times do change. I can't like IAAL again because of what his "evil paralegal" did to this site for two months. The fact that he can't admit the truth and apologize for his behavior doesn't help any. In any event it hardly matters. This is just a website and we are all just words on a computer screen. Nothing to get upset about.

Oh, and I burned the hat, but if you give me an address I'll mail the ashes to you. ;)

You Are Guilty

Veronica1228 said:
Yes, times do change. I can't like IAAL again because of what his "evil paralegal" did to this site for two months. The fact that he can't admit the truth and apologize for his behavior doesn't help any. In any event it hardly matters. This is just a website and we are all just words on a computer screen. Nothing to get upset about.

Oh, and I burned the hat, but if you give me an address I'll mail the ashes to you. ;)
Well, I can do without the ashes, but I would love to know where my post went. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">