• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Neighbors Motorcycles are too loud !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Litigation! said:
My response:

Thank you for noticing.

I've always, and I mean ALWAYS, disliked southern trailer trash. I've always been cranky and crabby. I've always been funny, too! And, believe me, trailer trash stories are funny.

What my former Paralegal did, from what I understand, was WAY over the top. What I read of hers even made me blush, and it takes a lot to do that!

So, I'll continue pointing out these little "trailer" problems, that only "trailer dwellers" seem to have, and invite upon themselves, due to their station in life.

But, thanks again for noticing. I love the attention, and it keeps YOU reading what I have to say!

Ain't life terrific?

IAAL
IAAL,
I have never lived in a trailer park...but I have had friends that have...Now this was in Mass...so perhaps thing are different in "our" trailer parks...BUT..they were not bad!....Nice little yards with pretty flowers....porches with a nice oak swing...Not my cup of tea...but far from trashy...

My point is that not ALL trailer dwellers are scum...just something to think about...;)

snostar

baystategirl said:
Now this was in Mass...so perhaps thing are different in "our" trailer parks..
I've seen some of the ones down the Cape, I image they're not too bad for a summer getaway. There are more wooden decks...in the South they use that cheap astro turf, and hang their clothes out on lines which just looks like trash.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
snostar said:
I've seen some of the ones down the Cape, I image they're not too bad for a summer getaway. There are more wooden decks...in the South they use that cheap astro turf, and hang their clothes out on lines which just looks like trash.
California has a few million dollar trailer parks -- where the rich and formerly famous live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">