• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

Hex but that was your decision..Not everyone is this world has willing ex's to do this..Mine certainly wasn't..Hell she tried to take the kids away from me for good at one time...I wish things could have been different but oh well they werent...Cuz u decide to pay more than what i do doesnt mean im a bad guy..Its your prerogative not mine....Doesnt mean that all the men who dont pay excess CS should be paying more....

H

hexeliebe

And NO ONE every said that on this thread. What IAAL said and what I tried to get you to realize also, is that the COURTS will say what you pay. And based solely on what you have presented here, you will be paying much more as soon as the twins are born.

mpfups

No Hex was IAAL posted was that my ex wife needs to take me back to CS & get my CS raised cuz i pay too little...Unless you aren't reading what i am then what are you saying?!?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">