• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor scratched the whole side of my car..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Uh-huh. Here's hoping you do a better job keeping your story straight in court than you do here.

Anon2you

Uh-huh. Here's hoping you do a better job keeping your story straight in court than you do here.
where you there? Do you know what happened? Yesterday I didn’t have all the answers but after talking to some people today I got some stuff and a nice person that was really helpful unlike you yesterday was pretty late but today I learned a lot. I just hope that when this happens to you or anything for that matter you don’t think about the day you just call people liars because of what they “think” someone did. I also hope you do not plan on working for the system and making it more corrupt than it already is with your Zionist views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">