• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Off subject - Public Service Announcement LOL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? kellys own lil crazy universe complete w/ polka-doted dragon men, Vampires, and most recently her soup **** mother NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!, (feel free to insert your own lol)

Just a warning to all who post and dont know (like me at one point).... I almost took some bum advice if it wernt for the Kelly Irradication Squad. Thanks to their dedicated service posters everywhere can sleep safe tonight :p knowing their info is quality info (yea!!) They have compiled a recent most wanted list (extracted from do we have a chance post). It reads as follows: scaredandalone, daddyoftwins, sabrinashubby, westcoastdaddy, titansfan, ravensfan123, lonelyandsad, bradybunchmom, lostandconfused, sadandalone, nathan_knight. Im sure udates will be added as she is banned and returns in all her pshyco glory**************TTFN lol

man, you know im bored outta my mind. It was fun to make though :D

Last edited:

seniorjudge

newmommy20 said:
What is the name of your state? kellys own lil crazy universe complete w/ polka-doted dragon men, Vampires, and most recently her soup **** mother NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!, (feel free to insert your own lol)

Just a warning to all who post and dont know (like me at one point).... I almost took some bum advice if it wernt for the Kelly Irradication Squad. Thanks to their dedicated service posters everywhere can sleep safe tonight :p knowing their info is quality info (yea!!) They have compiled a recent most wanted list (extracted from do we have a chance post). It reads as follows: scaredandalone, daddyoftwins, sabrinashubby, westcoastdaddy, titansfan, ravensfan123, lonelyandsad, bradybunchmom, lostandconfused, sadandalone, nathan_knight. Im sure udates will be added as she is banned and returns in all her pshyco glory**************TTFN lol

I like tit and fan....

newmommy20 said:

Lay off the frickin booze. :rolleyes:

Rushia said:
Was this necessary?

not at all but it was quite entertaining to compose it does serve some purpose, if it wernt for warnings i may have taken her advice ididnt know anything

Last edited:

Rushia

newmommy20 said:
not at all but it was quite entertaining to compose it does serve some purpose, if it wernt for warnings i may have taken her advice ididnt know anything
If Kelly tells someone something incorrect, the poster is warned. Frankly, this thread is a waste of time and my suggestion would be to delete it before you make Mary mad.

newmommy20 said:
The only purpose this serves other than to stir up drama, is to have your own moment of fame.

Did you even consider to correct you grammar and spelling in your "edit"?

Drinking is reserved for Friday and Saturday nights. As a 'mommy' you should consider laying off the booze on Sunday nights.

AHA

newmommy20 said:

Start a thread with info we don't already know, then it will be more useful.
You are giving the she-male slut all the attention she is craving.

Rushia

nextwife said:
I'm with you. Can't we simply correct any misinformation she may post instead of gleefully attacking her like a pack of wolves. IT IS TIRESOME.
While I may be occasionally guilty of goofing off and attacking Kelly when she is discovered giving incorrect advice, I simply see no need for this thread. OP here got told that she was "in the know" now and has simply taken it upon herself to get carried away.

Just Blue

Rushia said:
While I may be occasionally guilty of goofing off and attacking Kelly when she is discovered giving incorrect advice, I simply see no need for this thread. OP here got told that she was "in the know" now and has simply taken it upon herself to get carried away.

Sorry...It was me that told her that... :eek:

Rushia

baystategirl said:
Sorry...It was me that told her that... :eek:
I know that. I wasn't going to blame you for it. Don't worry bay, I still love you! OP still took it upon herself to create this thread.

Rushia

--PARIDISE-- said:
Also, Ravensfan is not Kelly. Sabrina and Raven were on at the same time.
Sorry Paridise, cjarr and I can show at the same time from the same computer. That in and of itself couldn't convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">