• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Off subject - Public Service Announcement LOL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nextwife said:
I'm with you. Can't we simply correct any misinformation she may post instead of gleefully attacking her like a pack of wolves. IT IS TIRESOME.
I agree.

I am so tired of hearing about her aliases and such. She is not the first "colorful and persistant" personality that has entered this board. There was such before y'all entered this board, and there will be plenty after y'all leave this board.

Just Blue

Rushia said:
I know that. I wasn't going to blame you for it. Don't worry bay, I still love you! OP still took it upon herself to create this thread.

She is probably suffering from postpartum stupid brain...I know I had it for a bit after both my kids were born... :rolleyes:

And thanks for still loving me... :eek:

Shay-Pari'e

Kelly deserves what she gets. She herself is like a pack of psycho wolves.

I don't read or get involved with posts that I don't care for, (HINT) and frankly none of you can dictate how others treat Kelly.

--PARIDISE-- said:
Kelly deserves what she gets. She herself is like a pack of psycho wolves.

I don't read or get involved with posts that I don't care for, (HINT) and frankly none of you can dictate how others treat Kelly.
You're right.

If you want to continue showing your ass, no one can help that.

Shay-Pari'e

StickyFingers said:
You're right. It was not necessary...Just as this juvenile crap about Kelly isn't necessary.

Get my point?
No, I don't. They are two seperate animals. I expose her on her own posts, I did not start this post.

I'm not going any further with this, go tell someone else who will be offended that they look like an ass.

AHA

newmommy20, can you PLEASE close this thread now? You have broadcasted your message for the world to see, now enough is enough. As a mother, wouldn't you rather that people focussed on other people's real problems instead of this junk? There could be parents desperate for help on custody of their kids or whatever, that is getting zero attention because this thread is bumped to the top every 2 min.

Be the bigger person and close this thread down or delete it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">