• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parents! You are all grounded!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If I am grounded does that mean I get the day off? No clients, no kids, no cleaning, no husband, no dog, no nothing? Huh huh huh? Please? Can I have that? really? Just for an hour even.

LdiJ

Can I have one hours grounding from the stomach flu? Pretty please....I have it, my daughter has it, the baby has it....and I am pretty sure that my 75 year old mom and my Alzheimer's dad are going to get it too....which means that I am going to have to stay with them until they get over it.

majomom1

If I am grounded does that mean I get the day off? No clients, no kids, no cleaning, no husband, no dog, no nothing? Huh huh huh? Please? Can I have that? really? Just for an hour even.
K... there's your hour.

Now you have been summoned over on the Divorce thread... calling OG... calling OG...

majomom1

Can I have one hours grounding from the stomach flu? Pretty please....I have it, my daughter has it, the baby has it....and I am pretty sure that my 75 year old mom and my Alzheimer's dad are going to get it too....which means that I am going to have to stay with them until they get over it.
K... I got your hour ready. You want it now or after everyone is done being sick?

CourtClerk

Did you finish that paperwork I TOLD YOU TO DO YOUNG LADY? If not you are grounded until you get it done. Or better yet, you can't be grounded at all until you get it done. DO IT NOW!
Yes ma'am I did finish my part of my assignment, just waiting on the letters to get delivered to me so that I may include them.

Now... can I PUHLEEEZE be grounded for the whole entire weekend??? Make that next weekend too. I sometimes do the pick your own punishment thing with my son, so today I'll pick my own...

I'm going to my room. I'm not answering the phone (any phone - home phone or cell phone). ET cannot phone home from here. I'm not cooking. I'm not cleaning. I'm not checking the mail. Since the rent is paid and that's the most important, I'm not writing not 1 check this whole weekend. As a matter of fact, I'm going to torture myself and send myself to my room and figure out a way to live on nothing but my computer and my television...:D

AND MY DECISION IS FINAL!!!:p

CourtClerk

I've had the stomach flu, you get 2 hours for yourself and 1 hour for everyone else you may have to come in contact with. Add up the hours and send yourself to your room accordingly.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">