• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Potential violation for urine analysis accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

With all due tespect quincy probation is no joke bud. 65 percent of people filling up jail cells are there waiting to go to court for motion to revoke hearings. Id say 75 percent of that 65 percent are there for technical violations. 50 percent of those violators arr there for 1 or maybe 2 failed test lol. Atleast here in this county they will try to revoke your probation for just about anything
Did Quincy make a comment that you found to be "joking"?

quincy

With all due tespect quincy probation is no joke bud. 65 percent of people filling up jail cells are there waiting to go to court for motion to revoke hearings. Id say 75 percent of that 65 percent are there for technical violations. 50 percent of those violators arr there for 1 or maybe 2 failed test lol. Atleast here in this county they will try to revoke your probation for just about anything
Although I question your percentages and their source, the terms of probation need to be be taken seriously. Revocation of probation for a violation is always a possibility.

xylene

I assure you that probabtion and parole wants those on release to succeed and not be violated. Departments with high reoffense and violation rates are not marked as succeeding.

Dubdidit361

Although I question your percentages and their source, the terms of probation need to be be taken seriously. Revocation of probation for a violation is always a possibility.
Lol i admit my numbers may be exaggerated but the point is there are way more than just a few ppl in there for one ua or one missed appointment lol.

quincy

I assure you that probabtion and parole wants those on release to succeed and not be violated. Departments with high reoffense and violation rates are not marked as succeeding.
Jails in our area are overcrowded. Non violent offenders are often released on tethers to serve out their sentences because beds are not available. A violation or two is unlikely to result in a probation revocation.

All facts will matter - including the area where the offender resides.

Just Blue

Lol i admit my numbers may be exaggerated but the point is there are way more than just a few ppl in there for one ua or one missed appointment lol.
You will find that on this site you must support your statements with statutes. Exaggerating # will get you reported and eventually banned.

Dubdidit361

But here is the deal. I went to jail for 4 months one time. And in that jail and in that dorm 65 percent were there for probation violations. Now is that a nationwide fact ? No..but from what i observed thats a pretty close number. I cannot prove this other than attest that i witnessed this myself

quincy

But here is the deal. I went to jail for 4 months one time. And in that jail and in that dorm 65 percent were there for probation violations. Now is that a nationwide fact ? No..but from what i observed thats a pretty close number. I cannot prove this other than attest that i witnessed this myself
If you are asked to support what you state as fact, on this forum you need to provide that support - preferably from a reliable source. This is a legal forum, not a discussion board or a chat room.

PayrollHRGuy

Many people are in jail for probation violations because many people get the second chance that probation offers and screw up.

Dubdidit361

If you are asked to support what you state as fact, on this forum you need to provide that support - preferably from a reliable source. This is a legal forum, not a discussion board or a chat room.
Ok thanks for clarifying that. My apologies. In the dorm at max there 100 people. A good 60 to 70 of those inmates were there for probation violations. I spoke to quite a few of them and saw their paper work. It was common to see very small violations being the reason some guys spent up to 3 months in jail. Definitely more than half. Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">