• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private sale of vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pebbles65

He is now just paid lien hold off. I have had vehicle for 4 years. I made all my payments. He is refusing to do title because of past do insurance he says I owe.and that u refused to pay insurance on car he would no get tags for and renew registration. Not going to pay for insurance on a car I can't drive and that he is violating law knowingly allowing someone to drive
A vehicle that has expired tags. I have signed CV affidavits from those who are aware of our agreement as well as friend who witnessed the details of agreement that he never put in writing will these be of use or am I just screwed and should go let car rack up a storage fee . Lol

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">