• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Psychiatrist was never in a residence and lies on her web listings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

travistee2

@cbg did someone appoint you in charge of this forum so that you can speak for "WE"?

I'm asking questions about the law. It has nothing to do with "what damages have I suffered".

If you don't have anything useful to say stay out of it. Of course you have a privilege to say whatever makes you happy even if it is useless.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
@cbg did someone appoint you in charge of this forum so that you can speak for "WE"?

I'm asking questions about the law. It has nothing to do with "what damages have I suffered".

If you don't have anything useful to say stay out of it. Of course you have a privilege to say whatever makes you happy even if it is useless.
And you have the right and privilege to pay an attorney. ;)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Dude you really need to get rid of the attitude. NO ONE here wants to deal with it. And legal issues always are about "what damages the person has suffered". If you have not suffered any harm then you have no standing to do anything. So take a seat, put your shoes on, and go pay an attorney to help your soul,

quincy

Your legal question has been addressed as much as it can be without additional information. I am SURE you meant to say, “thank you,” right?

quincy

Also left for travistee to explore are New Jersey’s false advertising/deceptive trade practices laws. IF this is a real situation involving a medical professional in New Jersey and not a hypothetical, and IF harm has actually been suffered by travistee as a result of the misrepresentations of credentials and qualifications by a medical professional, travistee would benefit from sitting down with a local lawyer for a personal review of what legal options are available to address the harm.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It would also be interesting to know if travesty actually knows for a fact that this doctor is lying. Or is he assuming because he can't find the actual information.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Travistee's claims also seem a bit improbable, to say the least. Not if the doctor obtained her license in the US. And if she was initially licensed elsewhere, his claims are irrelevant.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
UM... It kinda does... Because unless you have suffered damages, you have no standing to take LEGAL action against her. Sure, you can report her to some regulatory authority, but you have no grounds to take her to court.

We have no idea what the legal consequences could be, because we have no idea what damages, if any, have been suffered by anyone.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
UM... It kinda does... Because unless you have suffered damages, you have no standing to take LEGAL action against her. Sure, you can report her to some regulatory authority, but you have no grounds to take her to court.

We have no idea what the legal consequences could be, because we have no idea what damages, if any, have been suffered by anyone.
*echo* *echo* *echo* Post #19. For proof of OUR assertion -- California v. Texas, US Supreme Court, this past week.

Eekamouse

This is just some jerk who wants to try to make trouble for someone because she/he thinks she/he knows something but she/he really doesn't. This doctor probably spurned her/him or something equally as stupid. SMH

travistee2

you are free to express all the fantasies you like. The facts are what I said they are and I can prove it. read my original question. I am not interested in making a claim against her. my interest is the interest of the public being protected against quack doctors and quack legal opinions. I have the screen shots of her false claims of having completed residency, fellowship, etc. I can prove she has none of that. Its a matter of protecting the public not any personal gain for myself. the usual irrelevant opinions i expected to get here have entertainment value but not much more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">