• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Psychiatrist was never in a residence and lies on her web listings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It is by no means unusual for a doctor to take their residency at a different school or schools than where they went to med school. In fact, I would venture to say that it is more common than not for more than one school to be involved. You go to med school at Yale; you take a residency at Harvard or Columbia. You go to med school at Harvard; you take a residency at UPenn or Dartmouth. That's quite standard.

If your only concern is "protecting the general public" then all you have to do is submit your "proof" to the licensing board. It's not necessary for you to know what action they will take.

quincy

you are free to express all the fantasies you like. The facts are what I said they are and I can prove it. read my original question. I am not interested in making a claim against her. my interest is the interest of the public being protected against quack doctors and quack legal opinions. I have the screen shots of her false claims of having completed residency, fellowship, etc. I can prove she has none of that. Its a matter of protecting the public not any personal gain for myself. the usual irrelevant opinions i expected to get here have entertainment value but not much more.
You were provided links in the first two replies to this thread. The Board and the AG will investigate your submitted claims. Where your complaints go from there is anyone’s guess.

Good luck.

travistee2

You were provided links in the first two replies to this thread. The Board and the AG will investigate your submitted claims. Where your complaints go from there is anyone’s guess.

Good luck.
Yes those links are all I needed. The amateurs that want to play lawyer make this site much less useful than it could be. Did any of the amateurs consider that all I have to do is contact the AG and they can confirm that she is a fraud and never was a resident and obviously never completed a fellowship. Yes that is all I needed. The rest of the fools here are just wasting our time.

Just Blue

Yes those links are all I needed. The amateurs that want to play lawyer make this site much less useful than it could be. Did any of the amateurs consider that all I have to do is contact the AG and they can confirm that she is a fraud and never was a resident and obviously never completed a fellowship. Yes that is all I needed. The rest of the fools here are just wasting our time.
You were told that in the first few responses.

quincy

I am happy you found the links helpful.

LdiJ

you are free to express all the fantasies you like. The facts are what I said they are and I can prove it. read my original question. I am not interested in making a claim against her. my interest is the interest of the public being protected against quack doctors and quack legal opinions. I have the screen shots of her false claims of having completed residency, fellowship, etc. I can prove she has none of that. Its a matter of protecting the public not any personal gain for myself. the usual irrelevant opinions i expected to get here have entertainment value but not much more.
Do you understand how difficult that would be for you to prove? There are literally thousands of residency programs all across the US. In order for you to have proof that she never completely a residency program or a fellowship you would need to have proof that she never completed a program at any of thousands of teaching hospitals. You cannot possibly have proof

quincy

Do you understand how difficult that would be for you to prove? There are literally thousands of residency programs all across the US. In order for you to have proof that she never completely a residency program or a fellowship you would need to have proof that she never completed a program at any of thousands of teaching hospitals. You cannot possibly have proof
Fortunately, travistee does not have to prove anything - if he confines his comments about the doctor’s credentials to complaints filed with the licensing board and the AG.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There are at least four teaching hospitals related to the med school of my employer and who knows how many residency programs at each.

Travistee should by all means report his "proof" to the licensing board and the AG. Who will take whatever action they see fit. And will NOT report back to Travistee.

LdiJ

Fortunately, travistee does not have to prove anything - if he confines his comments about the doctor’s credentials to complaints filed with the licensing board and the AG.
I was commenting on his statement that he has proof. He can certainly make a complaint to the licensing board and let them investigate or not, as they see fit.

quincy

I was commenting on his statement that he has proof. He can certainly make a complaint to the licensing board and let them investigate or not, as they see fit.
I understood to what your comments referred. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">