• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about indiana parenting guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

halbbd01

That's not surprising. I feel sorry for you since you're obviously an idiot. My children are fine, but you're clearly very dumb and that's gotta be a daily obstacle.

H

halbbd01

You're a pretentious ass on these forums and you don't know how to spell "coming". I'm just going to guess you're just as dumb in life. I'd bet you're poorly educated, chauvinistic and ignorant. :)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What I find amusing is how quickly you reply to every post to you, hal. Surely you're not hanging nline waiting for replies, are you? :p

H

halbbd01

Wrong use of "your" as well. "Your" just ignorant. lol

Do I own an ignorant? Hmmm, let me look around here. Oh wait. I meant you are ignorant.

moron.

H

halbbd01

Stealth: I'm at work retard. I get a message in my inbox when there is a new message.

What do you do for a living?

H

halbbd01

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. I'M BEING PERSONALLY ATTACKED AND OUTWITTED BY THE DYNAMIC DIMWIT DUO!

*points and laughs*

H

happynow

Stealth, I'm honered to be put in the same duo with you.
halbbd01, my education level is not in question here, I have an Associates degree in applied science for aerospace maintenance, have travled the world, and put up with an ex just like you. As for the chauvinistic comment, my wife will never touch a door while I'm around, and I teach all my sons what it means to be a gentleman!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
halbbd01 said:
What do you do for a living?
Not really any of your business. Suffice it to say that I am able to support two children and a very nice home in a good part of the Metro NY area with my income.

H

halbbd01

What's wrong Stealth? You don't want to be judged by your job, like you guys judged me over a question?

haha

H

happynow

halbbd01,
I'm not ashamed, I'll tell you that my job is keeping this country safe, and free so a@@holes like you can rave on.

H

halbbd01

I know it's hard buddy, but your name isn't Stealth. If you forget just look at the name at the top, next where it says [logout]. That's your name!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">