• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recourse Options

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

I'm going to disregard your first paragraph as it isn't relevant to my question or the actual situation.
yes it does. it just didn't suit your needs

The shared parenting plan states when regular and reasonable, the parent exercising parenting time with the child should provide the other with the opportunity to spend time with the child while in the care of others due to work, school, etc. My mother watched her in such an instance. It was not her parenting time and she is not the custodial parent, she does not have a legal right to remove the child from my mother's house during my parenting time and I would challenge you to furnish legal evidence which proves such. It is explicitly outlined in the parenting plan and the mother does not have such a right.
it's called a parent's constitutional right. grandma doesn't have any. until a court order says otherwise. you are in contempt. you didn't provide mom with the time she was allowed as ordered by the court. so she went to get her. shame on you and grandma.

The mother is doing the same thing, but worse. Her work schedule is fairly regular. She is refusing to tell me her real work schedule so that I can't have my daughter on those nights.
so you have no proof. go get it and file for contempt.

If she does happen to work, she expects me to give her time back in return as opposed to the grandmother on the other side watching her.
grandma still has no rights. mom's rights will always be higher then grandma's it's in your order. follow it.

As far as the school goes, all of the information sent home with the child never makes its way to me. I have spoken with the teacher about it and she has agreed to mail the information to me--which seems a little unnecessary if the whole point of a shared parenting plan is cooperation for the sake of the child's welfare.
if she is not the custodial parent, then how on earth can you be more lazy?? she's not your secretary. having been a NCP, i went to the school several times a week. i was involved, dad never gave info. i got it myself. as the now CP, i still involve myself. dad gets sent home his info, i know to go get the info myself.

You have not answered my questions.

I am not stalking her... she is slandering me and my daughter will have to grow up answering to the crap her mother says about her father. Since when was that sort of behavior acceptable? Since when am I in the wrong for being aware of what she says about me publicly?

you are stalking her. stop looking for the negative. who cares what mom says about you. she doesn't like you. you aren't with her anymore. unles you can prove that mom says this stuff to YOUR CHILD, mom can say anything she wants about you to her friends. you cannot control mom.

truebluemd

GROW UP. GROW UP. GROW UP. GROW UP. GROW UP. GROW UP. Should I repeat myself some more?

You and mom are both acting like infants. She is in contempt. You are in contempt. Both of you will royally piss off a judge with your behavior. Anything regarding religious training is most likely not going to be enforceable.

What you can do is take her back to court and have a pissing match and see who can outdo the other in stupidity. OR you can decide not to play tit for tat and follow the parenting plan to the letter. Including not leaving your child with YOUR mother when mom is available. And abiding by all provisions. In other words be an adult and go to the court with clean hands.

As it is the two of you will do nothing but both get bitched at by the Court. So please, file contempt. And then both of you will hopefully get chewed out and maybe even decide to start acting OLDER than your child. You definitely aren't being more mature.
OP PLEASE file contempt, and let us know how it when the judge tosses out your petty comlaints. He will most likely tell you the same thing that Ohiogal did...."GROW UP"

Humusluvr

This is drifting further and further from what is actually occurring.

First, I've never said that my mother denied her the right to pick my daughter up. Somehow that was interpreted that way and the slippery slope continues.

I don't disagree with what you're saying Ohiogal... unfortunately I've gone three years now shrugging off time after time where she is contemptuous: not including me in decisions for religious training, never giving me first option, etc, etc. At this point, excuse me if I don't feel inclined to be the "bigger" person and continue giving her all the respect that should be occurring between both parties. This situation will continue to degrade and get worse. According to all of your responses, I should just turn around and take her from her grandmother's house if her mother is working. But how am I supposed to know when that is if the mom can't be honest and tell me? That is interference in my eyes and I would presume the courts would agree.

The point of all of this is I've made every attempt to resolve this, even brought up mediation, etc. She continues to shrug me off. I've spoken with a couple of attorneys whom have stated I can hold her contempt etc. Unfortunately they all want money to spend more than a hour with me.
That is really your ONLY option.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This is drifting further and further from what is actually occurring.

First, I've never said that my mother denied her the right to pick my daughter up. Somehow that was interpreted that way and the slippery slope continues.

I don't disagree with what you're saying Ohiogal... unfortunately I've gone three years now shrugging off time after time where she is contemptuous: not including me in decisions for religious training, never giving me first option, etc, etc. At this point, excuse me if I don't feel inclined to be the "bigger" person and continue giving her all the respect that should be occurring between both parties. This situation will continue to degrade and get worse. According to all of your responses, I should just turn around and take her from her grandmother's house if her mother is working. But how am I supposed to know when that is if the mom can't be honest and tell me? That is interference in my eyes and I would presume the courts would agree.

The point of all of this is I've made every attempt to resolve this, even brought up mediation, etc. She continues to shrug me off. I've spoken with a couple of attorneys whom have stated I can hold her contempt etc. Unfortunately they all want money to spend more than a hour with me.

Fine. Do tit for tat. I don't care. Because YOU are not comprehending at all. You cannot hold her in contempt. Only the court can. However YOU do not have clean hands in this mess. There are things you can do. YOu can also file to have the court ORDER her to mediate. But continue playing your games. Continue making excuses as to why she can't pick up the child when your mother is watching her and whatever else. Seriously.

Just tell me what county you are in. Because I know quite few judges in quite a few counties would tell you exactly what I did.

Humus care for a road trip? Mommyof4 can join us depending. Who brings the popcorn?

She has told my daughter that I actually wanted a son when she was conceived, along with a number of other horrific things.
This is parental alienation. One way to combat this particular accusation is to tell you daughter the story of her birth - what happened when she was born, getting to the hospital, being in the hospital, etc., all the details, including how happy you were to have her in your life. Tell this story more than once, so your daughter knows the truth about what happened when she was born.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This is parental alienation. One way to combat this particular accusation is to tell you daughter the story of her birth - what happened when she was born, getting to the hospital, being in the hospital, etc., all the details, including how happy you were to have her in your life. Tell this story more than once, so your daughter knows the truth about what happened when she was born.
You sure that is parental alienation?
Did OP ever actually want a son instead of a daughter? Many people hope for a baby of one sex or another but don't really care what gender the baby is when he/she is born.

Yes, I'm quite sure.

Did OP ever actually want a son instead of a daughter? Many people hope for a baby of one sex or another but don't really care what gender the baby is when he/she is born.
Even if what you speculate is true, it is still completely inappropriate to tell a 5-year old such a thing, making this a case of parental alienation pure and simple.

Humusluvr

For three months, the doctors told me I had a little girl.

I rubbed my belly, and told Sophie how excited I was to meet her.

Then, the docs noticed this extra "part" on the ultrasound.

Whoops, grandma had to return the sun dresses.

Oh yeah, and theres no friggin sun in Ohio anyways.

And I'm just as happy with my gorgeous little boy.

I will tell him that story some day.

Humusluvr

Yes, I'm quite sure.

Even if what you speculate is true, it is still completely inappropriate to tell a 5-year old such a thing, making this a case of parental alienation pure and simple.
Find me the legal definition of parental alienation.

Wikipedia doesn't count because its not a valid source.

And PAS doesn't exist.

So...... ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">