• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rock & a hard place, help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atompkins99

Except, it's NOT her money free and clear. It's taxable income. CHILD SUPPORT is "free and clear".

AND Mom can file for it at ANY TIME. Just because she waived it in the agreement doesn't mean she waived it indefinitely. At all.

Was Mom using drugs a year ago?
I understand that. I completely understand that. Does she? I suppose not. But I love how part of this thread took a completely feminist turn for the worse. Come on ladies. Don't kill the good guy here. I pay what was ordered. We set up 50/50 and I see to it that I have him on the weekends because of the fact that its extremely tough on him to be uprooted during the school week. I take care of my son, she does not, and all we can come up with is "Bad ex-husband, not paying child support"?

Isis1

I understand that. I completely understand that. Does she? I suppose not. But I love how part of this thread took a completely feminist turn for the worse. Come on ladies. Don't kill the good guy here. I pay what was ordered. We set up 50/50 and I see to it that I have him on the weekends because of the fact that its extremely tough on him to be uprooted during the school week. I take care of my son, she does not, and all we can come up with is "Bad ex-husband, not paying child support"?
stop that. that's why the board changed direction. the mom bashing. want support? stay focused on the child.

here's some unsolicited advice. reread your thread. watch how quickly you got defensive and anti-mom trying to justify you. don;t do that. stay focused. don't get baited. it will help you be a better parent. it will even help you in court.

atompkins99

she's legally entitled to do that.

um..i hate ro break it to you....but mom didn't "pass" on 10 years of child support. that child support issue can be opened at any time.

I hate "ro" break it to you, but yeah...she did. Regardless of the fact that it can be opened at any time, she did.

and if mom cheating on you is a factor in supporting your child....you need some mental therapy. seriously.
And way to twist my words. Yes, you're right. That's what this is all about. That's why I want to get my child fulltime. Cause then I can tie him up and not feed or clothe him. Maybe some therapy would be good for you to get rid of some of your bitterness and resentment towards men. What's next? Name calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">