• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

second child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairisfair said:
no offense but who is really supporting you and your children, YOU or US??

your judge did not address visitation because this was an action taken by the STATE correct??

No I told the judge that I didn't want it to be there at his mom's so he said okay you all work it out and go to the child support office.

I called the child support office before i posted here and they said they were strictly told against even disscusing visitation for what they had been doing in the past with one of the girls down there went on a power trip.

Last edited:

waitinMd said:
You know, I'm a guy, so I figure that he is probably freaked out with the extra responsibility. He is acting immature.

Back off and ignore him unless he calls you. If his family calls be nice, but don't let them know you are worrying. He will come around....

Like you said, he wanted another baby! When he does come around, ask him what visitation he is thinking of, and try to get him to compromise. If you ask him first, he won't be so defensive.

Maybe his Mom is going to help him with the infant? I loved having my infant daughter half the time. She is 11 months old now!

I have to go to the store to get huggies.... I get my baby tomorrow morning. I will check back later.

Don't worry so much! It will work out. Read your old posts... you have come a long way. Be proud of yourself. :)

he is very immature and me and his family are getting along for the moment they don't like the way he has been and neither do i . compramise isn't part of his vocabulary he knows nothing on that. and i wanted to save him the trouble of having to pay to have the name changed and the birth certifacate if he wanted to go ahead and sign the papers at the hospital. but he then changed his mind and said he don't think this kid is his. which he did with our first one and he did sign for him to be put on as the father so he paid for a dna test ( not yet payed off ) that was almost two years ago, i tol dhim he was wasting his money then and i told him that now but since he said this ones not his AGAIN then i tol dhim not to show up if thats the case with him when he finds out it is i'll let him just pay out over 200$ to get everything switched over and the dna and pay off the last one..

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Halls said:
NIcole, in many states there is no set standard for visitation for an newborn. Most judges will start something slow for a newborn and work the infant up t a more stable schedule as the child ages. If you don't have a lawyer now you should start talking to one to help you come up with a good schedule for your new child with this guy.
And if there is a sibling with the same guy, many times the siblings will have the exact same visitation. So if older son is there every other weekend so will baby.

nextwife

nicole_1005 said:
he is very immature and me and his family are getting along for the moment they don't like the way he has been and neither do i . compramise isn't part of his vocabulary he knows nothing on that. and i wanted to save him the trouble of having to pay to have the name changed and the birth certifacate if he wanted to go ahead and sign the papers at the hospital. but he then changed his mind and said he don't think this kid is his. which he did with our first one and he did sign for him to be put on as the father so he paid for a dna test ( not yet payed off ) that was almost two years ago, i tol dhim he was wasting his money then and i told him that now but since he said this ones not his AGAIN then i tol dhim not to show up if thats the case with him when he finds out it is i'll let him just pay out over 200$ to get everything switched over and the dna and pay off the last one..
And yet you went ahead and made ANOTHER baby with this dude?? Don't you CARE at all with whom you choose to procreate?

And what happened to the english language?

okay have two kids with someone i was with for four years ( like they said before maybe he's just freaked out ) or have them by several people thats a hard one besides that has nothing to do with any of this.

Silverplum

nicole_1005 said:
okay have two kids with someone i was with for four years ( like they said before maybe he's just freaked out ) or have them by several people thats a hard one besides that has nothing to do with any of this.
Like I said in another thread, nicole, you need to stop answering questions on other people's threads and start reading/learning/grasping family law. You're barely coherent, and you are doing no favors to anyone when you type, including yourself.

Silverplum said:
Like I said in another thread, nicole, you need to stop answering questions on other people's threads and start reading/learning/grasping family law. You're barely coherent, and you are doing no favors to anyone when you type, including yourself.
people come here for advice not to be ragged on or affended.

moburkes

nicole_1005 said:
people come here for advice not to be ragged on or affended.
They come here for LEGAL advice, not "my uncle's cousin's mother's brother-in-law went through the same thing, but in another country from yours so therefore you should pursue that lawsuit cause you can win millions, especially if they're nice" response.

Stick to ASKING.

SP: You beat me by 26 minutes with your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">