• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

If a judge doesnt care a molester is watching the children than i guess the legal system has failed.
First of all, you never mentioned that.

Second of all if Dad is concerned that a predator is providing daycare, he should have/would have called CPS to investigate. Since he didn't it either didn't happen or it's also his fault.

Thirdly, is there a CONVICTION or are we talking allegations again?

jaxpink

{Irrelevant unless Dad/CPS did something AT THE TIME. Mom's past up until the second dad filed for custody? Irrelevant. ESPECIALLY the past that was before he decided she made a peachy mom for his kids by having sex with her.} quote

Dads Att has to investigate what CPS did - MOM was removed from her mother and charges filed so they just need to be surfaced--

Dad cared about Mom and tried to keep her away from that situdation but Moms family didnt like Dad trying to keep mom safe from getting beaten by her mother-
Mom was picked up by dad's mother once all the way from Louisiana to help her-
Mom and Dad broke up over Moms family issues- enough said- not that its relevent but you were wondering

CJane

Dads Att has to investigate what CPS did - MOM was removed from her mother and charges filed so they just need to be surfaced--
Irrelevant.

Dad cared about Mom and tried to keep her away from that situdation but Moms family didnt like Dad trying to keep mom safe from getting beaten by her mother-
Mom was picked up by dad's mother once all the way from Louisiana to help her-
Mom and Dad broke up over Moms family issues- enough said- not that its relevent but you were wondering
No, actually, I wasn't wondering.

But this proves that dad KNEW that mom lived in an abusive and unhealthy environment and he CHOSE to do NOTHING about that when she gave birth and walked out of the hospital w/the babies and he's CHOSEN to do NOTHING about it til now.

jaxpink

First of all, you never mentioned that.

Second of all if Dad is concerned that a predator is providing daycare, he should have/would have called CPS to investigate. Since he didn't it either didn't happen or it's also his fault.

Thirdly, is there a CONVICTION or are we talking allegations again?

Dad was told by her family he was prosecuted but Dad can get any info - So his att is now seeking that info- its not in the same county mom and her family are in now- Its one over-

But Mom's current BF hit Mom twice- once knocking her over with the baby- thats why she moved to MN-
Mom;s Mother;s previous BF raped her eldest Daughter- we know charges were filed
CPS has been involved but the paperwork is what is needed so that is why is it being looked into.

CJane

Dad was told by her family he was prosecuted but Dad can get any info - So his att is now seeking that info- its not in the same county mom and her family are in now- Its one over-
Unless there was a convition for CHILD MOLESTATION or a related charge and/or it can be proven that this person is a danger to the children, nothing can be done. And EVEN IF it CAN be proven, it won't affect Mom's custody unless AFTER a court orders that the person not be around the children, mom continues to allow it.

But Mom's current BF hit Mom twice- once knocking her over with the baby- thats why she moved to MN-
Terrible, but irrelevant unless this person is a PROVEN DANGER to the children.

Mother;s Mother;s previous BF raped her eldest Daughter- we know charges were filed
CONVICTIONS COUNT - CHARGES DO NOT

CPS has been involved but the paperwork is what is needed so that is why is it being looked into.
Dad likely has no right to access CPS reports. At all. Ever.

jaxpink

Irrelevant.

No, actually, I wasn't wondering.

But this proves that dad KNEW that mom lived in an abusive and unhealthy environment and he CHOSE to do NOTHING about that when she gave birth and walked out of the hospital w/the babies and he's CHOSEN to do NOTHING about it til now.

cps was investigating mom before mom left with the babies - the nurses called CPS on her- Moms social worker knew her personally we found out a year later-
dad talked to CPS again this year about issues with neglect - They wouldnt provide info for him- they called him after being contacted about mom the second time

Silverplum

If a judge doesnt care a molester is watching the children than i guess the legal system has failed.
GAH!!!!! :eek:

The correct way to write that would be this way:
IF a judge, presented with legal proof in a hearing, did not care that a convicted child molester was babysitting/living with the children, then that judge has failed his/her duty and must be sanctioned/removed from the bench.
Broad, incorrect statements such as yours are merely inflammatory.

jaxpink

Quote:

Dad likely has no right to access CPS reports. At all. Ever.

actually a lady working in the headquarters send dad a paper to fill out for the papers and videos avail with cps and he sent them in-

jaxpink

GAH!!!!! :eek:

The correct way to write that would be this way:
IF a judge, presented with legal proof in a hearing, did not care that a convicted child molester was babysitting/living with the children, then that judge has failed his/her duty and must be sanctioned/removed from the bench.
Broad, incorrect statements such as yours are merely inflammatory.

are you grading my homework ...
you get the point of what i meant with that statement about the judge clearly..

jaxpink

First you say that mom and her family and demeanor are not relevant but dads history is. makes no sense- if it is, I am telling you what would be an issue hopefully- of its not stop asking so i dont provide you with more irrelevant info!

Silverplum

are you grading my homework ...
you get the point of what i meant with that statement about the judge clearly..
Yes, if you are going to make a rash and overly broad statement, I will indeed correct you. :rolleyes:

And no, I do not "get the point...clearly." Worse, future searchers (should they exist) will not, either.

We are ALL ABOUT terminology here. Didn't you notice that yet?

CJane

First you say that mom and her family and demeanor are not relevant but dads history is. makes no sense- if it is, I am telling you what would be an issue hopefully- of its not stop asking so i dont provide you with more irrelevant info!
Actually, in a lot of ways, it DOES make sense.

Dad has already, through his inaction, basically told the court/powers that be that he thinks that mommy is the bestest mommy in the whole wide world.... EVEN GIVEN HER PAST/FAMILY ISSUES

Now, he has to prove that HE is EVEN BETTER. So yeah, his past will come into play somewhat. And it will be weighed more heavily than Mom's.

jaxpink

[But this proves that dad KNEW that mom lived in an abusive and unhealthy environment and he CHOSE to do NOTHING about that when she gave birth and walked out of the hospital w/the babies and he's CHOSEN to do NOTHING about it til now.]quote

dad told CPS so it didnt matter- mom told them the man was not living there and they believed her- but guess what tax season this year mom's mother and that man filed taxes on those babies- who screwed up here ---- I think CPS

CJane

who screwed up here ---- I think CPS
Dad.

And I'm done. Dad has allowed - through apathy and inaction - for every thing that has happened to those babies TO happen. He has given his consent through inaction for every thing.

Sure, he wants to change things NOW. He needs a GREAT attorney and about $15K to start out.

jaxpink

Actually, in a lot of ways, it DOES make sense.

Dad has already, through his inaction, basically told the court/powers that be that he thinks that mommy is the bestest mommy in the whole wide world.... EVEN GIVEN HER PAST/FAMILY ISSUES

Now, he has to prove that HE is EVEN BETTER. So yeah, his past will come into play somewhat. And it will be weighed more heavily than Mom's.

Thanks i do appreciate it

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">