• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shallow dive accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

So find an attorney who can review your case. As it stands I think you will have a difficult time proving negligence on the part of the establishment as well as a great percentage of the negligence is on you for your actions.

Put those together and it can strongly limit any recovery possible. Given the severity of the injury and the extreme costs of future trestment as well as actual losses and intangible losses this could still be with pursuing. You need to find an attorney to assist you

quincy

I knew it would not be that deep
That's a problem.

I know two individuals who had similar accidents with similar injuries and, because both were aware they were diving into shallow water, their negligence claims failed.

This is not to say that any claim you likewise made would not be successful. But it is a difficult factor to overcome.

It is definitely still worth your seeking out a personal review by an attorney in your area.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">