• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State took custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweetiebaby02v

because it random stupid stuff some people on here are actually needing help and dont care about kelly or circles or whatever else crap ur posting

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
sweetiebaby02v said:
because it random stupid stuff some people on here are actually needing help and dont care about kelly or circles or whatever else crap ur posting
Try to learn how to write decently, k? It might help you get the kid.

rmet4nzkx

sweetiebaby02v said:
Then what is today's question?

NotSoNew

awww this post is so sad. i hope you never get the baby and a nice family adopts her and she has a shot at a "normal" life.

sweetiebaby02v

NotSoNew said:
awww this post is so sad. i hope you never get the baby and a nice family adopts her and she has a shot at a "normal" life.
What the **** is wrong with you? You ****ing *******, if your child was taken away would you want someone else to adopt her? Go to hell

Rushia

sweetiebaby02v said:
What the **** is wrong with you? You ****ing *******, if your child was taken away would you want someone else to adopt her? Go to hell
This is not even your child. Your child was not taken from you and given to someone else. It is your deceased sister in laws child. You failed a homestudy, something isn't right here. Just because you are now 18 and married doesn't make you an adult or responsible. Honestly if I was a Social Service worker, I would view you as a little girl trying to play house. If you really want that child: Act like an adult, do everything that CPS tells you to do, pray.

rmet4nzkx

sweetiebaby02v said:
Such language is not necessary. It isn't your child. This child is the orphan of by your own admission, a Crack Mom and requires extraordinary care, care which you are not able to provide. You and your family, failed the homestudy. Getting married or acting immaturly on the internet isn't going to suddenlt make you qualified. Do what is best for this child, quit becomming hysterical, this child needs a mature family to adopt her and care for her and her special needs, somehting you and your family cannot do at this time.

NotSoNew

sweetiebaby02v said:
yes actually i would. god forbid i was ever in that babys mother position and passed away, if i coudl no longer care for my child i would want a good stable loving family to adopt my child, one that really wanted a child and couldnt have one. i wouldnt want the child to stay in my own messed up family that probably were the ones who caused me to have so many issues that I became a drug addict anyway. And I certainly wouldnt want some immature 18 year old playing house with my child because she thinks it might be cool or fun to have a baby when in reality she will grow bored of it quickly and when she runs off and leaves my child will be subjected to more loss and unstability.

loving a child is wanting what is BEST for them, and sometimes the best thing is hard to do, but its right.

N

nicenyguy

geez are you sure youre 18? youre acting like a spoiled brat

someone seriously needs to a-have their mouth washed out with soap and b-grow up

ceara19

sweetiebaby02v said:
No wonder the state took the child! Mom would probably roll over in her grave if she though her child was going to be raised by someone that is this unstable.

S

shell007

sweetiebaby02v said:
To think that she kisses innocent children with the same FILTHY MOUTH!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">