• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tell me tell me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

well No im not but that's not the point- How is my posting not "literate" enough for you. (INSERT ?)
if you are confused you may ask if not thanks for taking the time to write.....
Not to nit pick, but, no you did not put a question mark behind all your questions. I sympathize that English is a second language for you. Maybe you can find someone to help you out and type what it is you are trying to say. I see some other posters have attempted to answer, however, I doubt you will get complete answers until your questions are laid out properly.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Also may I point out every good grammar/english student knows what questions begin with;
Example: Does, Why, Will, Can are some.

Actually question words are who, what, where, when, why, how.
Does and can are not in and of themselves question words. Again, fifth grade English.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Please answer the questions others have asked you. Contempt is each case of a party not following a court order. If dad is denied visitation with his two children once that could literally be two counts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">