• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threatening voicemail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

I don't understand why she's angry with this other woman. The other woman didn't break any marriage vows to her or any other kind of vows, for that matter. She should be looking at the man who made promises to her when she married him and has made no attempt to honor those vows.

quincy

Whatever decision she makes on her marriage (stay or leave), Maria needs to handle the relationship between her husband and the woman in a much different way.

Maria cannot continue to react to her cheating spouse and the woman in the way that she has or she runs the very real risk of being charged with a crime.

commentator

Regardless of her age, the idea that if your husband cheats, its the other woman's fault has always seemed an extremely non-productive one to me. Or vice versa, of course if your wife cheats, time to get my gun.... It is just so easy to blame the other party, hate the other party, and in so many cases, attack the other party in some real or imagined way. But we are doing reality orientation counseling here when we remind Maria that here are some problems, NOT caused by someone else, they're caused by a flaw in this person she's attached to. Fix it or leave it, or it won't get better. If you're going to accept it, don't call the other party and make threats.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">