• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Whom It May Concern

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbowman

That, ladies and gentlemen is EXACTLY what should be used when you want to bash, personally call out, or answer off topic.

Very nice tool indeed.

fairisfair

That, ladies and gentlemen is EXACTLY what should be used when you want to bash, personally call out, or answer off topic.

Very nice tool indeed.
Yeah, maybe the TWO of you should try it.:rolleyes::rolleyes: (one for each of you)

What is the purpose of this thread????

jbowman

Yeah, maybe the TWO of you should try it.:rolleyes::rolleyes: (one for each of you)
Hhahaha well if THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black LMAO.
I think the purpose is to let people know that the PM's are actually THERE and can be used. Some people either dont know or dont seem to think that is what they are used for.

mommyof4

Yeah but....

If everyone actually used their PMs for all off topic exchanges or bickering, then I would be deprived of my entertainment. Now, as it is all about ME (at least in my little fantasy) we can't have that.:D

jbowman

Yeah but....

If everyone actually used their PMs for all off topic exchanges or bickering, then I would be deprived of my entertainment. Now, as it is all about ME (at least in my little fantasy) we can't have that.:D
Very good point LMAO:D

waitinMd

It's also a good place for people to send you 'advice' that 'they' can't get "corrected on" by the forum

the person who PM'd me, had zero posts on the forum, but had joined over a year ago...

'advice' sent to someone that is not the "correct advice" could be very dangerous...

but that NEVER would happen here, now would it :eek:

Last edited:

Just Blue

It's also a good place for people to send you 'advice' that 'they' can't get "corrected on" by the forum

the person who PM'd me, had zero posts on the forum, but had joined over a year ago...

'advice' sent to someone that is not the "correct advice" could be very dangerous...

but that NEVER would happen here, now would it :eek:
Member like this often have deleted their threads and posts....Usually because they are called to task for their attitude....so they delete their thread.

proud_parent

Member like this often have deleted their threads and posts....Usually because they are called to task for their attitude....so they delete their thread.
Or lock it.

Which is precisely why I left this one open. Bash away at my opinions in public as you like; I've got thick skin.

But if you disagree with my or any other poster's information, either present a persuasive counterexample or a link to the correct information. Because everyone can benefit from correction.

Last edited:

proud_parent

Yeah but....

Ah, I love ya, mommy. Rest assured that I for one will snark every now and again where you can enjoy it. ;)

fairisfair

Hhahaha well if THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black LMAO.
I think the purpose is to let people know that the PM's are actually THERE and can be used. Some people either dont know or dont seem to think that is what they are used for.
the rollie eyes were for you and your interminable, never ending, and ever BORING attempt to give moral advice.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I think the purpose was, as it always is, to try to make yourself seem better maybe than you truly are.

Since you are still attempting to tell others not to judge, by judging.

again.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

but thanks for letting me know what pm's are for. . . I always thought that was just where we all talk about y. . . . uh. . . . . nevermind. . . ROTFLMFAO.

Last edited:

jbowman

the rollie eyes were for you and your interminable, never ending, and ever BORING attempt to give moral advice.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I think the purpose was, as it always is, to try to make yourself seem better maybe than you truly are.

Since you are still attempting to tell others not to judge, by judging.

again.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

but thanks for letting me know what pm's are for. . . I always thought that was just where we all talk about y. . . . uh. . . . . nevermind. . . ROTFLMFAO.
Love, I doubt the post was directed to YOU specifically. But you sure do ALWAYS want to fight. And I find it funny how you took this so personally. Go ahead and pm about ME all you want, since it seems you have nothing better to do. Why dont you take a break, Fair? I wasnt judging anyone.

proud_parent

Not that anyone cares... but the recent post that prompted this public service announcement was initially locked (by the OP and not the admin, I'll wager) and subsequently deleted (by same?).

That ought to merit some rollie eyes, but I wouldn't want to offend.

You may now return to your Law and Order marathon, mo4.

mommyof4

Not that anyone cares... but the recent post that prompted this public service announcement was initially locked (by the OP and not the admin, I'll wager) and subsequently deleted (by same?).

That ought to merit some rollie eyes, but I wouldn't want to offend.

You may now return to your Law and Order marathon, mo4.
I knew exactly who this thread was intended for when you posted it. I'm just reading away. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">