• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Whom It May Concern

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

proud_parent

Yeah t.v doesn't get any good until in the evening and ONLY on VH1. Flavorflav!!!!(yck!);)
Heh. You know, I used to mark the day I officially became "old" as the day that VH1 became more personally relevant than MTV. Now I have no time for either of them. If it's not on History, Bravo, or ESPN (or occasionally the Deuce), it's off my radar.

fairisfair

Love, I doubt the post was directed to YOU specifically. But you sure do ALWAYS want to fight. And I find it funny how you took this so personally. Go ahead and pm about ME all you want, since it seems you have nothing better to do. Why dont you take a break, Fair? I wasnt judging anyone.
did some one pm about YOU???

ROTFL

I take all wastes of space on the forum personally.

And I DID notice who was the FIRST one here. . . . . wearing a veil of anti moral turpitude

oh. . . that was you..... now wasn't it???

jbowman

did some one pm about YOU???

ROTFL

I take all wastes of space on the forum personally.

And I DID notice who was the FIRST one here. . . . . wearing a veil of anti moral turpitude

oh. . . that was you..... now wasn't it???
You just got thru saying that you PM about me :confused:
always thought that was just where we all talk about y. . . . uh. . . . . nevermind. . . ROTFLMFAO
I didnt make it up. If you take wasted space so personally, why are YOU wasting space by fighting with me???
Seriously, though, Fair, sorry if I offended you. It was not directed toward you at all. You think you can stop now???

mommyof4

Heh. You know, I used to mark the day I officially became "old" as the day that VH1 became more personally relevant than MTV. Now I have no time for either of them. If it's not on History, Bravo, or ESPN (or occasionally the Deuce), it's off my radar.
To my husband's chagrin, he created a monster. I cannot go to sleep at night unless I first watch the History channel, then the science channel (not sci-fi) and THEN I watch sport center. Every night (when he's home) he has to pry the remote out of my hand after I have fallen asleep to turn off the TV.

During NCAA football season, my TV stays tuned to any and all football, then I watch sport center. He gets embarrassed when he has to call me for updates the next day.

Rushia

What are all these channels? ;) My TV is pretty much stuck on Nickelodeon. I'm about Spongebob'ed out.....

proud_parent

Fair and jbow, would you guys just call a truce, already? Or I shall be forced to lock this thread before M does?

Flip... flip... flip...

Willya lookit that: "American Justice" on A&E. That looks familiar.

"Rich Bride, Poor Bride". Story of Bali's ex and company, perhaps? :eek:

"Monk". Story of my life. :p

"Shot at Love with Tila Tequila". Is that MTV or the Food Network? :confused:

Last edited:

mommyof4

What are all these channels? ;) My TV is pretty much stuck on Nickelodeon. I'm about Spongebob'ed out.....
Well, during the day mine is stuck on Disney. Have I mentioned that I would LOVE for Hannah Montana to get a loooong lasting case of laryngitis?

fairisfair

You just got thru saying that you PM about me :confused:
I didnt make it up. If you take wasted space so personally, why are YOU wasting space by fighting with me???
Seriously, though, Fair, sorry if I offended you. It was not directed toward you at all. You think you can stop now???
actually I never said about YOU. you assumed I was going to say about you.;)

penelope10

She might, just. Or at least a nasty head cold. Poor girl ought to put some clothes on.
Personally I LUV "Project Runway. Lil Bit is beyond the Hannah Montana thing. She's much more informed on the world's current events than I!!!!!

Now I don't watch much sports unless it's college football season. Or the true TX Sport of Kings, Cage Fighthin' (LOL!)

proud_parent

actually I never said about YOU. you assumed I was going to say about you.;)
Take it to Judge Judy. Or Judge Joe Brown. Or Judge Jim Bob, suit yourselves...

This thread is now all about the idiot box. "Pinks" or "Trick My Truck": discuss.

Pen, until they abolish the BCS and implement a national football playoff, gimme March Madness any day. Billy Packer is my hero. And if you ever want to talk "designers...make it work", PM me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">