• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

upset!child support for a kid we have NEVER knew about until she was 12!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Shay-Pari'e said:
What is a mantal breakdown?;)

Thai ia when you go nuts and distroy your fireplace!!....My ex had one...it was bad...it took 3 masons to stop his mantal breakdown....sigh...:p

frustrated99

gee give me a break

I thought maybe someone would have USEFUL information for me, but if I had to guess most
of the replies are from woman who are not interested in offering helpful advise. Not such negative critical stuff. Apparently none of you have ever know a great guy who has any problems. He is EXCELLENT with the kids. He would have been excellent with this child but was NOT given the chance until she was 10 and then all the mother wanted was money, NO visitation.....NOTHING... He didn't know years ago. She slept around with mulitiple guys during her conception....my husband had been long gone before she even knew she was pregnant. She has admitted that herself. We didn't live in Arkanasas for over 10 years because we didn't want to. I joined to AirForce which required travel. Doesn't anyone get it?? HE didn't know, I didn't know until we were well established with our own family. NOt to inconvenience her......It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. OUr way of life was already established years before any issue from her came up and OH******************************************...The court case from the child enforcement is closed.. this came in writing from the courthouse**************so how can she be entitled to anything???????? Just because she said??

fairisfair

Ithildriel said:
I've been avoiding this one, but since you through it out there, it really does seem that the easiest way for her to NOT have to pay this woman child support is to divorce the dead beat. I will admit I haven't looked real hard, but I don't remember seeing anywhere on this thread where she has stated any redeming qualitis to her husband. I am clueless as to why she feels staying married to him is a benefit to her or to her children.:eek:
I know how you love to sing:cool: So here's a little Steely Dan

"Times are hard
You’re afraid to pay the fee
So you find yourself somebody
Who can do the job for free
When you need a bit of lovin’
Cause your man is out of town
That’s the time you get me runnin’
And you know I’ll be around
I’m a fool to do your dirty work
Oh yeah
I don’t wanna do your dirty work
No more
Oh yeah"

Shay-Pari'e

frustrated99 said:
I thought maybe someone would have USEFUL information for me, but if I had to guess most
of the replies are from woman who are not interested in offering helpful advise. Not such negative critical stuff. Apparently none of you have ever know a great guy who has any problems. He is EXCELLENT with the kids. He would have been excellent with this child but was NOT given the chance until she was 10 and then all the mother wanted was money, NO visitation.....NOTHING... He didn't know years ago. She slept around with mulitiple guys during her conception....my husband had been long gone before she even knew she was pregnant. She has admitted that herself. We didn't live in Arkanasas for over 10 years because we didn't want to. I joined to AirForce which required travel. Doesn't anyone get it?? HE didn't know, I didn't know until we were well established with our own family. NOt to inconvenience her......It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. OUr way of life was already established years before any issue from her came up and OH******************************************...The court case from the child enforcement is closed.. this came in writing from the courthouse**************so how can she be entitled to anything???????? Just because she said??

LMAO! Sorry lady, I'll stick with my hard working income making guy who is excellent with his kids even if he is sober.:rolleyes:

fairisfair

frustrated99 said:
She slept around like that and he was still with her????**************....ew:eek: Yeah he sounds like a great guy**************..... just a few postings ago, he was a drunk mental case that has been nothing but a hardship on you,

and no, not not because she said, it's because of what he DIDN'T SAY that you are in this predicament now. Oh and by the way, there is a child involved, a child that deserves the support and knowledge of both her parents, but don't you worry about that, cause until He starts paying her support, we all are.

bononos

I find it sad that a parent can be so mentally, physically, and emotionally ill that they cannot carry a job, try to collect disability, but for some reason feel they can raise and care for children.
I find it sad that the person AND their spouse would allow that.
I guess I should know by now...
The qualifications to create and care for children are much lower than the qualfications for carrying a job flipping burgers.

fairisfair said:
I know how you love to sing:cool: So here's a little Steely Dan

"Times are hard
You’re afraid to pay the fee
So you find yourself somebody
Who can do the job for free
When you need a bit of lovin’
Cause your man is out of town
That’s the time you get me runnin’
And you know I’ll be around
Oh yeah
I don’t wanna do your dirty work
No more
Oh yeah"
Woot! *holds up the old school lighter ablazin'* :D

weenor

frustrated99 said:
See page 1 for the legally correct answers you were seeking...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">