• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

USPS suspended mail service.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rushia

Ahhh...Then I love to see you posting!;)
Someone has to stick up for the Postal workers. Never ceases to amaze me when people try to tell the stories they do.....

No one ever has a mean dog.
Postal workers never knock.
Postal workers never leave notices.
Postal workers should be robots and NEVER make a mistake on deliveries.
Postal workers always leave packages laying around in driveways, under the bushes, behind the tree.
Postal workers stole your mail.
Postal workers LOVE it when you answer the door in your undies or even better...in the NUDE.
Postal workers have all day to stand at your door in particular to make sure that they hand deliver your package.
Postal workers love all the glitter at Christmas time.

I hear these stories and more..... Some of them would scare you.

Just Blue

Someone has to stick up for the Postal workers. Never ceases to amaze me when people try to tell the stories they do.....

Postal workers always leave packages laying around in driveways, under the bushes, behind the tree.
Postal workers LOVE it when you answer the door in your undies or even better...in the NUDE.
Postal workers have all day to stand at your door in particular to make sure that they hand deliver your package.

I, personally, love my postal worker. He is wonderful. Please don't send a hitman to kill me**************...:p

JK:p.

Honestly...postal workers are likely not paid enough.

quincy

I don't think postal workers are singled out. Complainers tend to complain about anyone and everyone they encounter. I can't offhand think of a profession that is spared.

It would be nice if every person would take the same amount of time they take to complain about service to express appreciation to those they encounter who provide good service (the majority).

But they generally don't.

Just Blue

I don't think postal workers are singled out. Complainers tend to complain about anyone and everyone they encounter. I can't offhand think of a profession that is spared.

It would be nice if every person would take the same amount of time they take to complain about service to express appreciation to those they encounter who provide good service (the majority).

I do!!

I worked for years in the Sales/CS fields...And it made a big difference when I received kudos. I am quick to complain and quick to compliment service. Happily i can do the latter more than the former. :cool:

Rushia

Agreed. I work in Customer Service for my company. It's a thankless job.

However, those are some of the complaints that my husband has relayed to me as he is postal carrier. I think some of them are really odd. Do they think he's some kind of Easter Bunny who likes to hide the packages in the yard? Do they really think he wants their bills?! Do they really think that he wants to see them nude?

The glitter complaint is really mine as he comes home covered in it. It gets EVERYWHERE. I can't stand it. LOL

quincy

Agreed. I work in Customer Service for my company. It's a thankless job.

However, those are some of the complaints that my husband has relayed to me as he is postal carrier. I think some of them are really odd. Do they think he's some kind of Easter Bunny who likes to hide the packages in the yard? Do they really think he wants their bills?! Do they really think that he wants to see them nude?

The glitter complaint is really mine as he comes home covered in it. It gets EVERYWHERE. I can't stand it. LOL
Haha. The horrors of glitter! Our kids unfortunately love it.

It can be hard to look professional when you go to work sparkling like a disco ball. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">