• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation clothing ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tigger22472

While I agree that it might not be a big deal to pick up a second hand coat or clothing or whatever if I were you I would search and see if Iowa has any parenting guidelines. Look them over really good and see if this is addressed in them. That will tell you if the issue were to go to court if there's a high likelyhood that mom would be ordered to provide them. I know this isn't the same state, but... In Indiana it IS in their guidelines that the CP is to provide all appropriate clothing for the child while at the NCP's home and that the NCP is to return such clothing.

BelizeBreeze

We do have clothes for them at our house. All we are asking for her to send is their winter coats, snow pants & boots. When they already have them they could just as well bring them along. They each have a dresser full of clothes, so we do provide clothes for them. This is just another one of her control games she loves to play.
so why are you letting her win? :rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Yep - it takes two to play, so if Dad quits... game over. Not all that complicated, really.

GrowUp!

Yep, I'm a traitor! Glad to admit it! I agree about the destruction. They're idiots.
And if, by chance, the Buckeyes lose (it always seems OSU struggles against UM...no matter how well the Bucks play)...any bets that a good portion of Columbus will be a burnin'... lol

AHA

Jesus Christ, like there isn't enough REAL issues in the world to whine about, it has to be done about kids clothing too?????????????????????????????????????????

Buy a couple of coats during the off season, dirt cheap, and then focus on parenting the kids RIGHT (without being materialistic) instead of throwing hissyfits for petty stuff. If you can't be a good role model for kids, then they should never be in your presence! These are children, not dolls with little outfits.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">