• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mamaj

Hey Always Liable, That is why there are 2 dead children in Florida because of the scum of the earth dad that decided he was going to kill them . Yea keep giving them to the scum .
The justice system is set up for the criminal It dosen't say the victim's justice system does it. And everyone is intitled to one mistake my daughter only made one with the scum he has more after and never married just live with, who's the scum now .:D

F

fryziuk

Dear IAAL,
Not all of us were unwed mother's. My ex-husband beat me for the first time when I was holding my 4mos old son and was just pregnant with my second son. I had no one to help me, and my ex told me he would hunt me down and steal my children and I would never see them again if I left. I had no career, so I put myself through Nursing school, graduated , and left, thinking I could now afford an attorney to fight for my rights as a mother and for the safety of my two boys. What a shock, the courts dont care my ex allowed my 5 yr old to ride a 4-wheeler w/no helmet and get his face cut so bad he almost lost his left eye, or that he refused my 6 yr old medical treatment when he had a case of Strep that could now lead to Open Heart surgery for Mitral Valve replacement, or that my ex-husband new wife has threatened to kill me infront of my children. Tell me again how it is all the mother's fault because she expects her ex-husband to abide by the law and follow the court orders!!! I follow everything to the letter of the law, I do in my personal life and at work, because at work if I dont people can die. Thank god I do in mmy profession, I dont think you would want me to be a patient and have me say, "Well the doctor hasn't called back, it's been an hour , and your bleeding out, but we'll just wait on him". I cant believe the reponses I have seen here. This man is obviously doing this for control and manipulation. If he doesn't abide by this court order, what makes you think he will abide by any? There are too many cases of fathers abducting their children to "blow off" this type of behavior. If I do go back to school for Law I want to prosecute each and every person who does not abide by these court orders, because whether they are mother or father , they are messing these poor children up, and no one here replying has asked how this affects her child!

M

mamaj

You Go Girl

You got it, and that is a fact and I want you as my daughters Lawyer if you go back. You are one heck of a gal.""""" You said what alot of people think but can't or just won't . These are fathers and mothers who kill their own children , How could you do such a thing to yours or anyone else. There is no justification in a crime of any kind, the do gooders are turning the system into a it's ok to kill socitey, go ahead let the wife beaters and the child beaters go free . No it has to stop''':rolleyes:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mamaj said:
Hey Always Liable, That is why there are 2 dead children in Florida because of the scum of the earth dad that decided he was going to kill them . Yea keep giving them to the scum .
The justice system is set up for the criminal It dosen't say the victim's justice system does it. And everyone is intitled to one mistake my daughter only made one with the scum he has more after and never married just live with, who's the scum now .:D

My response:

First of all, Florida has nothing to do with you.

Second, crazy parents are all over the United States; not just in Florida.

Third, with your attitude, you're a Contempt of Court, fine, and jail sentence waiting to happen.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Re: You Go Girl

mamaj said:
You got it, and that is a fact and I want you as my daughters Lawyer if you go back. You are one heck of a gal.""""" You said what alot of people think but can't or just won't . These are fathers and mothers who kill their own children , How could you do such a thing to yours or anyone else. There is no justification in a crime of any kind, the do gooders are turning the system into a it's ok to kill socitey, go ahead let the wife beaters and the child beaters go free . No it has to stop''':rolleyes:
?? Who are you talking to?

H

hexeliebe

Hey Always Liable, That is why there are 2 dead children in Florida because of the scum of the earth dad that decided he was going to kill them
I guess you never heard of Susan Smith?

Get real people. The whole point of this post is STUPID! 30 minutes late.

Yes, your Honor, he brought my babies back 30 minutes late and I was up pacing the floor with worry.

Judge: Then might I suggest a chill pill and QUIT WASTING THIS COURT'S TIME with your petty BULLCRAP!

3kidsmom

In my line of work...

I converse with many fascinating people. A few of which are Social workers. I have had one such person, who is a Social worker in a "family crisis center" state to me, that in 85% of abuse and neglect cases it is the MOTHER who is the abuser.

Due to the popular views of our "feminist" society, MEN are the ones portrayed as the "monsters" in the media. How many cases do you hear of women who have killed their children, who are given excuses, such as "post partum depression" and such? I KNOW it is a real issue, but does it make the crime any less heinus??

This post is about a FATHER being 30 minutes late for dropping off a child. BIG EFFING DEAL. Get a grip OP, it is HIS CHILD TOO!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Re: In my line of work...

3kidsmom said:
This post is about a FATHER being 30 minutes late for dropping off a child. BIG EFFING DEAL. Get a grip OP, it is HIS CHILD TOO!!
Amen.

WyattJ

If you are worried call the Police. Usually the NCP's can be nice and tell you if their going to be late and from where I am from (IL) they have 15 minutes after the time to be dropped off to be considered late.

amarie

Other than being annoying 30 minutes is not that big of a deal. just a bit annoying. As long as he is not abusing the children ect.

Just deal with it for the kids sake, grit your teeth and make plans to account for him being late.

That is better than him saying he is going to come and then never showing up and doing this habitually.

amarie

F

fryziuk

Liable,
You did not address the real issue...does anyone have the right to pick and choose which court orders they follow and dont? It doenst matter how late he is in contempt. Does it matter if he is 30 minutes late or 3 hours? Should he be held accountable for his actions? Or is it the "Oh poor dad, he just couldn't follow the rules" bit? Maybe if he learned to follow the rules as a child he wouldnt be in this divorced situation today. Either way a law, court order, or rule, is just that, and should be followed.

WyattJ

fryziuk said:
does anyone have the right to pick and choose which court orders they follow and dont? It doenst matter how late he is in contempt. Does it matter if he is 30 minutes late or 3 hours? Should he be held accountable for his actions? Or is it the "Oh poor dad, he just couldn't follow the rules" bit? Maybe if he learned to follow the rules as a child he wouldnt be in this divorced situation today. Either way a law, court order, or rule, is just that, and should be followed.
You said it all and I have to AGREE!!!!!!!:D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Yes, each party is supposed to follow the order. But the degree of the transgression will determine the court's reaction. Go ahead and take a 30 minute lateness to the court. The same judge who's just spent a day hearing about kids being beaten, burned, limbs broken, etc and complain about Dad being 30 minutes late. See just how far you get.

This is all about being able to let go of the small stuff. If this is a hill you're willing to die on - GO FOR IT! See how far it gets. I'd bet it pisses a judge off more than you expect - and could likely effect the ruling when it's really something inportant. As the CP you have a greater obligation than the NCP. Deal with it already.

F

fryziuk

OK stealth,
then what does she do after she documents this and it keeps continuing, and then her child gets injured, and she documents w/ medical personel, and police reports, and the her child gets hurt again, when should she finally go to court? Would a judge say "How did you let this get this far out of hand?"...Why is it the mothers fault whether she overreacts, or she waits and documents and then she hasnt done enough? When is this man going to be held accountable?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
fryziuk said:
OK stealth,
then what does she do after she documents this and it keeps continuing, and then her child gets injured, and she documents w/ medical personel, and police reports, and the her child gets hurt again, when should she finally go to court? Would a judge say "How did you let this get this far out of hand?"...Why is it the mothers fault whether she overreacts, or she waits and documents and then she hasnt done enough? When is this man going to be held accountable?
Where did she say anything about the child being injured? You're overlaying YOUR situation on hers. Try not to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">