• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend1

You were a legal permanent resident but you have been out of the country for 16 years after being charged with crimes in Florida.

The time you have been out of the U.S. and the fact that you fled prosecution has no doubt lost you your permanent residency status and, no doubt, will affect your family's chances of coming to the U.S.

You will need to seek out assistance from an immigration attorney in your country.
Attorney in USA don't needed in my country.

quincy

I’m in Pakistan, abuser was from Puerto Rico
Thank you for providing the name of your country.

The tire you shot was on a car that belonged to, and was occupied by, a man from Puerto Rico? The man was a U.S. citizen?

I still recommend you speak to an immigration attorney. Tell the attorney about the incident in Florida that led to the charges filed against you 16 years ago, explain why you left the U.S. before your court hearing, tell the attorney why you now want to return to the U.S. with your family, and discuss with the attorney your options.

Legend1

No, no. Victim was from Puerto Rico. Criminal is in Pakistan.
You can’t judge me I’m not criminal at all, that person may be criminal because he started abusing customer and me. Respect is No. 1 priority that’s I believe and hope you like it same. If I was criminal I can’t have a gun after FBI background check. Look at the facts I’m at work and abuser walk in and try to get first service before other customer and may be he was drunk and he was buying beer and cigar.

Legend1

Thank you for providing the name of your country.

The tire you shot was on a car that belonged to, and was occupied by, a man from Puerto Rico? The man was a U.S. citizen?

I still recommend you speak to an immigration attorney. Tell the attorney about the incident in Florida that led to the charges filed against you 16 years ago, explain why you left the U.S. before your court hearing, tell the attorney why you now want to return to the U.S. with your family, and discuss with the attorney your options.
I was not shooting at his car and I never ever fire from gun I don’t how this happened because I’ve no intention to shoot. My mistake cause me big loss

quincy

You should relate all facts to the attorney you see.

If the man damaged store property but was leaving the store after doing so, your interaction with him should have ended at that time. You should have called the police.

The charges that were filed against you seem reasonable based on what you have said.

It is too bad you chose to leave the US 16 years ago.

Good luck.

Legend1

You should relate all facts to the attorney you see.

If the man damaged store property but was leaving the store after doing so, your interaction with him should have ended at that time. You should have called the police.

The charges that were filed against you seem reasonable based on what you have said.

It is too bad you chose to leave the US 16 years ago.

Good luck.
Thanks for Good Luck hope to see resolve this issue and I happily settle back in USA.

quincy

Thanks for Good Luck hope to see resolve this issue and I happily settle back in USA.
You definitely will want professional legal assistance to resolve the outstanding charges in Florida. I hope that by taking responsibility now for your actions 16 years ago this can help you and your family with your relocation plans.

Last edited:

Eekamouse

I was not shooting at his car and I never ever fire from gun I don’t how this happened because I’ve no intention to shoot. My mistake cause me big loss
You DID shoot at his car and you know how this happened. You were angry and overreacted. It wasn't a mistake. From what you've said, it sounds like you did this on purpose and hope that by lying about it, you'll somehow not be held accountable for it when you attempt to return to the US. You don't seriously expect your dubious claim that the guy was rude to you first will justify your attempt to shoot him.

Legend1

You DID shoot at his car and you know how this happened. You were angry and overreacted. It wasn't a mistake. From what you've said, it sounds like you did this on purpose and hope that by lying about it, you'll somehow not be held accountable for it when you attempt to return to the US. You don't seriously expect your dubious claim that the guy was rude to you first will justify your attempt to shoot him.
I’m agree with you I was really angry because first he started and I asked him wait and behave. What you do if you in my position when you see a person really disrespectful and abusing without any reason from other side?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What you do if you in my position when you see a person really disrespectful and abusing without any reason from other side?
I can tell you that, no matter WHAT I would do, it would NOT be to draw a gun and fire it at his car as he was leaving the area. It's astonishing that you are still trying to defend your actions, and a GREAT reason for you to STAY AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">