• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

I’m agree with you I was really angry because first he started and I asked him wait and behave. What you do if you in my position when you see a person really disrespectful and abusing without any reason from other side?
In the US, you are not supposed to shoot people for being disrespectful. That thinking is what got you charged with crimes in Florida and what now may prevent you and your family from reentering the US.

Please speak to an immigration attorney who can advise you on this and perhaps refer you to a criminal defense attorney in Florida.

Legend1

I can tell you that, no matter WHAT I would do, it would NOT be to draw a gun and fire it at his car as he was leaving the area. It's astonishing that you are still trying to defend your actions, and a GREAT reason for you to STAY AWAY!
He was smashing window that’s the reason I carry gun for my safety to go out and check, by the time I reach out he was leaving the place and I was in anger. Mistake happened it’s not mean I’m a bad person and lying in my case. I hope you understand situation and some time things in control and I don’t aspect I get punishment for that. If he was sober nothing happened, he was totally disrespectful with lady customer and with me.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
He was smashing window that’s the reason I carry gun for my safety to go out and check, by the time I reach out he was leaving the place and I was in anger. Mistake happened it’s not mean I’m a bad person and lying in my case. I hope you understand situation and some time things in control and I don’t aspect I get punishment for that. If he was sober nothing happened, he was totally disrespectful with lady customer and with me.
And THAT is why you need to not be here.

Legend1

In the US, you are not supposed to shoot people for being disrespectful. That thinking is what got you charged with crimes in Florida and what now may prevent you and your family from reentering the US.

Please speak to an immigration attorney who can advise you on this and perhaps refer you to a criminal defense attorney in Florida.
Thanks, I’m working on that and hopefully find solution to fight my case and come out clean. In future I don’t get involved in any one matter because I’ve learned a lesson if anyone doing anything with others stay away from there matter.

quincy

Speak to an immigration attorney.

It is not helpful to you to try to defend your actions to us. We are not the ones who will decide your fate.

I am afraid there is really nothing more that this forum can do to assist you, Legend1.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thanks, I’m working on that and hopefully find solution to fight my case and come out clean. In future I don’t get involved in any one matter because I’ve learned a lesson if anyone doing anything with others stay away from there matter.
Again, your statement is not truthful. You have NOT learned your lesson because you continue to assert your belief that you were justified in your criminal act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">