• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wedding plans/custody time issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majomom1

LOL!! Oh that would be horrible. You couldn't even enjoy a freebie at the spa.:eek: Far worse than it never being offered would be having it offered and you not being comfortable to enjoy it!

Then again, it would require collusion to make sure something was in the oil they'd use on you, they'd need to know which fo the treatments you'd select, supply a photo...

I'm trying real hard to figure out a way to hang onto this particular fantasy!!
Nothing from my ex ever surprises me...

Suzz

But Suzz - the impression that I was getting is that he thinks he should get his way because he thinks its logical, no big deal and he just wants his own way. Period.
Thats because he either didn't consider that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar ... or in typical man fashion, he can't fathom the common sense in offering Mom something really nice that she probably doesn't get to do often, if ever.

In my life I've noticed that men often skip from A to C and think the only way to get there is through B. They never think that going around to D and backtracking might actually work better.

tuffbrk

Nothing from my ex ever surprises me...
Sheesh! OK - one less daydream...

In my life I've noticed that men often skip from A to C and think the only way to get there is through B. They never think that going around to D and backtracking might actually work better.

LOL...men are from mars, women from venus strikes again!!

StampGirl

If dad had not already put mom off with his request ... he might have gone about it something like this ...

As a mother's day gift from the children, present Mom with an afternoon at a local day spa for some pampering scheduled for the day in question ... and graciously offer to keep the kids while she is luxuriating.

I know I wouldn't turn down a spa day ... not sure many of us mom's would ...

but it was just a thought
Ooooh I LOVE this idea :) Id ok this one in a heartbeat!! ha ha Yeah we all have a price I am afraid but who would turn down a freebie at the spa???

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Ooooh I LOVE this idea :) Id ok this one in a heartbeat!! ha ha Yeah we all have a price I am afraid but who would turn down a freebie at the spa???
Me... but a visit to a computer hardware store, with someone else paying for the toys..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">