• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do about a suspicion of apartment neighbor's drug use?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPP

Well, just showing my reflex, Just Blue and quincy!;) I was actually trying to write something to Just Blue's thread about DUI. I didn't finish my writing yet, and I have to go now. I hope Just Blue don't mind asking a question related to DUI.

Just Blue

Well, just showing my reflex, Just Blue and quincy!;) I was actually trying to write something to Just Blue's thread about DUI. I didn't finish my writing yet, and I have to go now. I hope Just Blue don't mind asking a question related to DUI.
No...I don't mind. Probably will leave it to better qualified members to answer tho... :)

quincy

It is good to see you are still following the forum goings-on, PAPP. :)

Janxster

Sorry about speaking out of place and sorry about your issues. @quincy I take offense that you say I have my own issues with marijuana. That is purely a judgment. I think that would be frowned upon. That is also an unwritten rule... in society.

quincy

Sorry about speaking out of place and sorry about your issues. @quincy I take offense that you say I have my own issues with marijuana. That is purely a judgment. I think that would be frowned upon. That is also an unwritten rule... in society.
You have a thread about marijuana. That is your legal issue.

I have no idea what you mean about society's unwritten rule. :unsure:

Janxster

You have a thread about marijuana. That is your legal issue.

I have no idea what you mean about society's unwritten rule. :unsure:
it's a generally known that it is disrespectful to be judgemental in our society. you know an unwritten rule. and "he has his own issues with marijuana" is being judgemental.

I simply asked a legal question. I have no legal issues. maybe I misunderstood what you meant by , he has his own issues with marijuana.

quincy

it's a generally known that it is disrespectful to be judgemental in our society. you know an unwritten rule. and "he has his own issues with marijuana" is being judgemental.

I simply asked a legal question. I have no legal issues. maybe I misunderstood what you meant by , he has his own issues with marijuana.
Yup. You misunderstood what I meant - and for that I apologize.

Let's leave PAPP's thread to PAPP now. :)

Just Blue

Well...As you have a thread regarding MJ, you obviously have some type of issue. That you have a problem with what Q posted is rather hypocritical considering you posted this to PAPP:
Why do you care what someone does in the privacy of their own home? Are they harming you somehow. Did you think to get to know the person and maybe talk?

PAPP

Thank you for your kind words, Just Blue and quincy. I appreciate your valuable contributions to the forum. I have learned a lot. I hope I can contribute something useful to the forum, but most of the times all I can offer is my opinions, so my activities on here is mostly reading, even though I often check the forum.

No worry, Janxster. I did a plenty of beginner things on here, too. :) I try to take time to respond something online especially when I'm angry, but I responded to your post impulsively. If it sounds harsh, please forgive me. I just saw someone was smoking in front of the apartment no smoking sign when I parked my car today and it made my mood very bad. Anger toward the smoker just went to you. I'm sorry for it.

It's actually a good opportunity to do a tiny update about the no smoking ordinance. I asked the city to update the website to add a clear explanation about marijuana consumption. They said they did their part and submitted it to the county for a technical review. We're waiting for final approval.

I'm still struggling finding right people to change the ordinance itself. In the meantime, I keep asking people about it when I have a chance, and I keep editing my proposal to get better. I just keep doing whatever I can!

Just Blue

Thank you for your kind words, Just Blue and quincy. I appreciate your valuable contributions to the forum. I have learned a lot. I hope I can contribute something useful to the forum, but most of the times all I can offer is my opinions, so my activities on here is mostly reading, even though I often check the forum.

No worry, Janxster. I did a plenty of beginner things on here, too. :) I try to take time to respond something online especially when I'm angry, but I responded to your post impulsively. If it sounds harsh, please forgive me. I just saw someone was smoking in front of the apartment no smoking sign when I parked my car today and it made my mood very bad. Anger toward the smoker just went to you. I'm sorry for it.

It's actually a good opportunity to do a tiny update about the no smoking ordinance. I asked the city to update the website to add a clear explanation about marijuana consumption. They said they did their part and submitted it to the county for a technical review. We're waiting for final approval.

I'm still struggling finding right people to change the ordinance itself. In the meantime, I keep asking people about it when I have a chance, and I keep editing my proposal to get better. I just keep doing whatever I can!
You seem to be a very sweet person PAPP... Thank for the thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">