• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do about a suspicion of apartment neighbor's drug use?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPP

Thank you for your reply, quincy.
You reminded me I should think positive way. We have asked his help numerous times and it went nowhere. I have been very negative about everything. I'll just focus on plan B in case nothing happens instead of thinking negatively. :)

quincy

You reminded me I should think positive way. We have asked his help numerous times and it went nowhere. I have been very negative about everything. I'll just focus on plan B in case nothing happens instead of thinking negatively. :)
It know it is hard to believe that the manager will act now when he hasn't in the past ... but it appears the next move is his. You can wait to see what happens.

PAPP

I should keep thinking positively. In the meantime, we keep talking to residents when we have a chance. We found a few residents who share the same concern over the course of time. I talked to one of them, and they offered their help even though the recent issue doesn't affect them.

I finished a draft asking the city council members' help to improve the no smoking ordinance. My son encouraged me to do it because it's a positive contribution to our community which I didn't think that way. I'm still quite overwhelmed what I have to do, but just keep making one step at a time.

I really appreciate I have received not only good suggestions but also extra kindness. To answer someone's questions itself is kind. To give more than that is special. I also have received a lot of other things on the forum. I don't post anything besides my thread because I don't have any legal knowledge to offer, but I routinely visit the forum to educate myself. Thank you for everything!!

PAPP

Thank you for complimenting my son, quincy . I am very impressed with the American education which emphasizes the importance of contributing to the communities from an early stage of children's life. I think it is one of the great things in the US!

My SO came back from a two weeks long business trip and now I can use him. I'll keep doing whatever I could do to improve the situation. I hope I could do some nice update to you soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Ad