• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens if you don't give bcse your new address?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jennifer83

Seeing as if some of them are teen parents... I would guess that some of them are in fact or at least have at one point having sex. Those 8 years in college taught you how to make those suppositions didn't they...

It's about not continuing to make the same really STUPID mistakes, helping them make mature decisions, have a different outlook on life... oh... and they're teenagers... what's your excuse?
Actually I enjoy him and he enjoys me. No one is being used. We are perfectly clear what our status is. he's free to go at anytime and so am i. that is not being used. uhm...i have no children. nor do i want any. i believe in womens rights to terminate a pregnancy and god forbid i ever have to use it. i've also never had an std nor have i ever driven drunk. lets see i smoked but didn't inhale hahaha. how is a 29 year old woman having sex with a 31 year old man in her own home making an immature decision? i really hope you don't think unmarried 20 somethings don't need sex. so i have to make an excuse for having sex at my age? how about it's human nature. and because i don't want to be in a relationship, or love someone deeply, or get married i should just sit at home alone and watch nick at night?

the only stupid mistake i've made is picking a landlord so stingy when they break wind pennies come out of their anus.

CourtClerk

i really hope you don't think unmarried 20 somethings don't need sex.
Actually, as someone who has already been through all of the 20 somethings... I happen to KNOW that sex doesn't fall into that list of necessities of life. Kind of like that PSP, cell phone, or Coach Bag.. nice to have... but you won't die without it.

Please open up a dictionary and look up need or necessity.

jennifer83

Actually, as someone who has already been through all of the 20 somethings... I happen to KNOW that sex doesn't fall into that list of necessities of life. Kind of like that PSP, cell phone, or Coach Bag.. nice to have... but you won't die without it.

Please open up a dictionary and look up need or necessity.
i feel to me it is a necessity. sexual tension can really make a person b*tchy. it can cause you to be on edge. have you never read what really happens during a big O? it releases endorphins. it can cure headaches. temporarily relieve mild depression and make you sleep better. and it's much more enjoyable with a warm body instead of a mechanical device purchased in a highly lit store smelling of strong clorox! you should try it..you wouldn't be so uptight. and i may not die without it but i wouldn't be nearly as cheerful!!

jennifer83

Obviously it isn't working for you!:p

I think this one is a lost cause ladies. No matter, she'll reap what she sows guaranteed!
why would you say that? i'm just here asking some legal advice. i wasn't the one who turned the thread into a "tisk tisk". I'm actually sitting here laughing at their ignorance. How will i reap what i sow? what am i sowing?

why would you say that? i'm just here asking some legal advice. i wasn't the one who turned the thread into a "tisk tisk". I'm actually sitting here laughing at their ignorance. How will i reap what i sow? what am i sowing?
Honestly it matters not! It sounds like you two deserve each other. I'm sitting here laughing as well. You obviously don't get it and I'm sure a few posts on a board aren't going to undo a lifetime of the attitude that you have. It will take something much bigger, thus the "reap what you sow" You'll see, someday you will get it and wish you had gotten it a lot sooner.

jennifer83

Honestly it matters not! It sounds like you two deserve each other. I'm sitting here laughing as well. You obviously don't get it and I'm sure a few posts on a board aren't going to undo a lifetime of the attitude that you have. It will take something much bigger, thus the "reap what you sow" You'll see, someday you will get it and wish you had gotten it a lot sooner.
ohhh i'm a slut because i like to have sex right hahaha. the attitude i have is carefree. and very open. i guess i should have been born in the late 1940's so i could have been a hippie at my age but whatever. well just for those judgemental folks..when i do marry it will be to a very openminded man..and we will be swingers!!! now..don't explode. but you know what i did my good deed for the day. i bought shoes for a child who doesn't have any to wear this winter and donated them to community action. what did you do? guess i'll reap that too right?

luckymom

Ummmm. Is this a law board or a morality board? The OP came with a legal question, not for an ethical evaluation of her lifestyle.

Thank god for LdiJ, the voice of commonsense, reason, and compassion here!

Just Blue

ohhh i'm a slut because i like to have sex right hahaha. the attitude i have is carefree. and very open. i guess i should have been born in the late 1940's so i could have been a hippie at my age but whatever. well just for those judgemental folks..when i do marry it will be to a very openminded man..and we will be swingers!!! now..don't explode. but you know what i did my good deed for the day. i bought shoes for a child who doesn't have any to wear this winter and donated them to community action. what did you do? guess i'll reap that too right?
I spent yesterday sitting in the hospital with a woman from my domestic violence group...She was giving her bf another chance and her gave her another black eye, broken rib and 8 stitches. Last night I spent some time volunteering my time and knowledge on this forum..mostly correcting an idiot (that would be YOU!! ;) ) who insisted on posting crap "advice" to another members thread.

Just Blue

Ummmm. Is this a law board or a morality board? The OP came with a legal question, not for an ethical evaluation of her lifestyle.

Personally I could give two s---s who this woman boinks...I do care that she is posting legally wrong "advice" on other members threads. This OP might show a little "compassion" for others by not posting wrong information on their threads.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Everyone should be thankful that neither of these two are involved with this child beyond the financial.

CJane

He's just my bf not my husband. Really i shouldn't even call him a bf..he's just a friend with benefits i guess. If i don't want to be with him any longer i can find someone else. I'm not desperate. Even though he pays the water bill he's not on the lease and i can kick him out at any time. And he's not "the one". He's just a companion. I like him and i don't want to see him get in trouble for somthing that he really doesn't know anything about. CS is confusing.
Heh.

No. You can't.

He doesn't have to be on the lease in order for it to be his residence. You want him out? You'll have to legally evict him unless he goes willingly.

Gracie3787

Excuse me, I agree that LdiJ gave good advice, however, the advice that I gave was non judgemental, legally correct AND based on absolute experience with the FL CSE.

Although I'm used to posters not giving credit. it'd be nice to every once in a while be given credit for my contribution.

Silverplum

Excuse me, I agree that LdiJ gave good advice, however, the advice that I gave was non judgemental, legally correct AND based on absolute experience with the FL CSE.

Although I'm used to posters not giving credit. it'd be nice to every once in a while be given credit for my contribution.
It's so irritating.

:) (((Gracie!))) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">