• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happens if you don't give bcse your new address?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Excuse me, I agree that LdiJ gave good advice, however, the advice that I gave was non judgemental, legally correct AND based on absolute experience with the FL CSE.

Although I'm used to posters not giving credit. it'd be nice to every once in a while be given credit for my contribution.
Gracie...You are the GODDESS of Florida Family Law!!! Without you there would be many a Floridian up the creek!!!! We love you!!
:cool::cool:

Gracie3787

Thank you Silver and Bay

Thanks for the kind words. Please excuse my little whineyness. I'm under ALOT of stress, I know I'm going into a depression, and I guess it shows a little.

Even when I don't get thanked, I still post because helping others deal with thier problems is great therapy for my depression. You both have given me the motivation I needed today.:)

Just Blue

Thanks for the kind words. Please excuse my little whineyness. I'm under ALOT of stress, I know I'm going into a depression, and I guess it shows a little.

Even when I don't get thanked, I still post because helping others deal with thier problems is great therapy for my depression. You both have given me the motivation I needed today.:)
I can relate...Last night I was up till 4 with anxiety attack...But I don't think you sounded whinny at all...We all do love you!!!

luckymom

As long as the CS is current, the CSE doesn't take the time to worry about tracking down everyone's address. So, basically unless the ex complians or he gets behind, nothing will happen.

However, I really don't see what his reluctance is, he really should go ahead and notify them because they will NOT give the address to the ex.

If his court order states that they are both supposed to notify each other, since he doesn't know his ex's address he can fulfill that duty by sending a change of address notice to ex's last known address by certified return recipet.
Hurrah!!!! A legal response supplied in a non-judgemental answer. Gracie rules.

syskjw

You should keep your information current and its not like it is a big hassell. If it is for florida
go to www.orangeclerk.ocfl.net type in his name and his case or cases will appear. Click on the one that involves child support and on the right side of the screen it will show plantiff and defendent. You can click on the name and if there is a adrress on file it will show what the address is. You can also click on history and you can see all activity on the case. To update your address go to www.flcourts.org go to family law forms and print address change form fill it out and mail it in or fax it in to the clerk of courts. That will show on history on the docket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">