• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What jurisdiction does a county have to impose property taxes?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bali Hai Again

Good gracious! You forgot to add to your lamenting, "taxation without representation"!

Have you forgotten your charge-for-leak tirade against the local utility for its refusal to accept responsibility for your chewing-gum-didn't-work toilet?

However, if I were unfortunately ensconced in that flaccid, phallic appendage such as you, I wouldn't be fretting over ad valorem taxes. When Vatnajokull and those other Icelandic ice fields discharge their hoard, there won't be any land in what was once Florida to tax.
I think I agree (still looking up some of your words). And in the meantime, before the ocean moves in, OP should make sure that he is not being forced by secret people behind a certain to pay taxes on a potential sink hole.

juntjoo

Good gracious! You forgot to add to your lamenting, "taxation without representation"!

Have you forgotten your charge-for-leak tirade against the local utility for its refusal to accept responsibility for your chewing-gum-didn't-work toilet?

However, if I were unfortunately ensconced in that flaccid, phallic appendage such as you, I wouldn't be fretting over ad valorem taxes. When Vatnajokull and those other Icelandic ice fields discharge their hoard, there won't be any land in what was once Florida to tax.
I'm standing up for you you xxxxxx. What a waste of all that angry poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">