• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What kind of rights does a parent have?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

casa

Well it seems that here in Cali, we have been fooled by the weatherman, so as long as he didn't want to be a meterologist, I would have been fine with whatever he wanted to be.

June and July we were still wearing sweaters because it was so cool out. We've had no rain in the last year (3 inches in LA the entire year - a record).

Now, this is what this weekend has looked like:

Severe heat warnings
Excessive heat warnings
Tornado watching
One tornado touching down (yes, in Southern California)
Rain and Hail in the desert
An earthquake this morning

2 more days of this then it's supposed to go back to the upper 70's. It's so hot, I'm thinking of canceling tomorrow's bbq.

Please send all $1 payments to:

CourtClerk's son has big dreams fund

Los Angeles, CA
The thunderbursts my way were just BEAUTIFUL though! Just as soon as the 108 heat was melting us...we'd get a georgious summer rainstorm (& yes, Hail a couple of times :eek) At least it kept knocking that heat index down a couple notches!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">