• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerBelleLuvr

definitely the best!
I remember biking around New Glarus. There was a reason the Swiss moved there ~ it reminded them of the Swiss Alps!!! There were some great places to visit. Mt. Horeb, New Glarus ... I always did like the MicroBreweries there.

TCool, I still say that you two have to talk to each other. You both love your daughter, right? If you go to meet with the mindset of wanting what is best for her, and not yourself (that means BOTH of you), eventually you have a chance on co-parenting.

wileybunch

Maybe a car will work... like "oops, what did I just hit? Better back up to check!" (j/k :p).
:D:D:D Would be the most effective, but terribly inconvenient for you!

You may NEVER get her to stop. Seriously. What you can do, though, is let her know it's not OK and reasons why it's unsettling to the child, etc., and let her know if she does that in the future, you will hang up so that Bug isn't upset by the conflict she's itching to have.

She doesn't play by the same rules, though, so good luck with that!

The police patrol is a good idea.

TCool

Ya know, I currently only live about 30 miles away from New Glarus, but I've never been there. I'm gonna go take a tour of the brewery one of these days.

Zephyr, nice to talk to you again. :) What is your favorite New Glarus beer? I think my favorite is the IPA. Have you ever tried the Belgium Red? It is not something you can drink a lot of because of how sweet it is, but it is good. You can definitely tell it is brewed with real cherries, man is it something special. If you haven't tried it you need to pick up a bottle, it is amazing.

Ginny: Did you do college here or something? Or just lived here once? As for talking with best interest of bug in mind, that is the problem. She can't look past what is convenient at the very moment to think of what is best for our daughter. She proved that yesterday when she left her unattended in her work parking lot because she didn't feel like driving 5 miles out of her way to my sisters house who was the back up babysitter.

Penelope: Beer drinking disability? You can't drink beer? Man, I'd hate to be in your shoes. :p I'm no alcoholic or anything, but if I couldn't sit back and enjoy a beer every once in a while I'd probably go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">