• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I feel violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember a time when folks would have walked away grumbling about how much of a jerk the teller was...then they would have told their story to anyone that would listen...after a few weeks, everyone would have a big laugh.

Now it's "My feelings are hurt, I want to sue!"

:mad::rolleyes::(
The lady seen a 30 something year old black woman with a beautifully groomed afro and started talking in the third party about how some people called blacks pickaninnys and cotton pickers. I was like wow that is sad how that happened to people. To be honest it caught me off guard and I really didn't know how to respond. Then she proceeds to check my spending habits and tell me how to spend my money. So its really about respect. I just want to be respected. Example: if you were gay and when you walked up to the teller they immediately started talking about how people used to call gays ******s or something else derogatory, how would you feel?????? You would probably feel horrible and disrespected. Well that is how I feel. So please try to have empathy if you can, we are one race and we live under one roof..

Silverplum

The lady seen a 30 something year old black woman with a beautifully groomed afro and started talking in the third party about how some people called blacks pickaninnys and cotton pickers. I was like wow that is sad how that happened to people. To be honest it caught me off guard and I really didn't know how to respond. Then she proceeds to check my spending habits and tell me how to spend my money. So its really about respect. I just want to be respected. Example: if you were gay and when you walked up to the teller they immediately started talking about how people used to call gays ******s or something else derogatory, how would you feel?????? You would probably feel horrible and disrespected. Well that is how I feel. So please try to have empathy if you can, we are one race and we live under one roof..
On this legal board, folks have been giving you the legal answer to your question.

I'm sure you're lovely, really. Now let's cultivate the inner strength and common sense aspects. :)

On this legal board, folks have been giving you the legal answer to your question.

I'm sure you're lovely, really. Now let's cultivate the inner strength and common sense aspects. :)
(Cultivate the inner strength and common sense aspects)?????? I don't understand this part of your comment.. Please explain

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
GODS which are basic common sense morals.. Treat others how each person would treat their own family and loved ones.. With the moral of LOVE.
Which Gods? Zeus? Aphrodite? Ares? You seem to think everyone believes in God or that a business needs to believe in God and teach about God -- well YOUR God.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
For people like the bank teller to go through moral and ethical behavior training or something..
That is up to the bank to determine. The law is not going to require it. And you know something? Even if they do discipline her, they're not going to tell you they did. Even if you were the one offended, it is none of your business how they deal with their employees.

Which Gods? Zeus? Aphrodite? Ares? You seem to think everyone believes in God or that a business needs to believe in God and teach about God -- well YOUR God.
No you are wrong, I said Gods common sense moral of LOVE.. I think people naturally know how to love it is an innate ability that we all have. Whether we love an animal, a favorite outfit, or most importantly another human being, maybe a mother, a child, a brother.. etc you get my point. I dont go to church and would not be called a religious person at all so I dont think that a business should teach anyone about GOD. I also understand that not everyone believes in GOD but I do know that everyone knows how to LOVE. I just know that without LOVE and RESPECT we are doomed as a nation. Which we can see that happening every day by all of the EVIL and HATE that is going on all around the world..

That is up to the bank to determine. The law is not going to require it. And you know something? Even if they do discipline her, they're not going to tell you they did. Even if you were the one offended, it is none of your business how they deal with their employees.
What If i work there as well??

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
(Cultivate the inner strength and common sense aspects)?????? I don't understand this part of your comment.. Please explain
Inner strength & common sense-the ability to ignore ignorance and stoopid people, no matter what they say. Don't grant someone that power over you. :cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What If i work there as well??
Even more reason why you would not be notified of what action was taken.

There are no circumstances whatsoever in which you are entitled by law to be told whether, if, or how she was disciplined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">