• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

22 y/o considering a plutonic relationship with a 15 y/o- Am I a Freak??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Trails

TrzVpr said:
I would like to take you up on your offer if you still would like to answer my original question. I would appreciate this type of help.

I will need a wealth of information to help me come up with a final decision as to whether end it or not.
Well I see the problem, you are a scorpion, take a cold shower and do some serious thinking. She hasn't experienced the real world yet. So let her be for your own sake as well as hers.

T

TrzVpr

HomeGuru said:
**A: hey listen idiot, stay away from my niece or you will not be able to have sex with even boys your age.
I’m sure someone finds you amusing.
Under other circumstances, I myself would find you amusing.

CdwJava

Ultimately, what you have "planned" will give way to what you "desire". An alcoholic does not go into a bar and sit among the people swigging down beer and buying rounds for the house. A young man with desires should not put himself into a position where he is likely to have the opportunity to act upon more natural instincts.

While your head says you will not allow it to go further, trust me on this - your hormones will over-rule your head and will take control at some point not too far down the road.

By allowing yourself to see her your feelings will get stronger for her, and your desire to do more than have stimulating conversation will grow. And I have my doubts as to just how stimulating a 15-year-old's conversation can really be ... again, unless your level of maturity and interest is below your age level.

You are heading down the road to disaster here.

The most likely code sections you might run afoul of are: PC 261.5 (stat rape), PC 272 (contributing to the delinquency of a minor), PC 647.6 (annoying/molesting a child), PC 288a (oral copulation with a minor).

Instead of looking at this from a legal point of view, you need to evaluate it from the moral one: is this a good idea? The fact that you question it tells you that you KNOW the answer already ... and it's "no".

You WILL become aroused ... you WILL find yourself drawn in to more than hand holding and conversation ... and you WILL get in trouble.

Also, I note that you asked her mom for permission, but you did not mention what she said.

- Carl

T

TrzVpr

Happy Trails said:
Well I see the problem, you are a scorpion, take a cold shower and do some serious thinking. She hasn't experienced the real world yet. So let her be for your own sake as well as hers.

And a I am doing A LOT of thinking.

I think I will have a serious conversation with my mother, her mother, as well as with her so that I can determine a course of action. ( My family is very important to me, Im mexican -(American))

I don’t want to make this decision on my own.

If her parents will not allow it, then that is all that is need to be said and I will stop seeing her.

HomeGuru

gryndor said:
Nope, no one finds HG amusing :D

**A: I agree. I am not even amused myself. Although this thread is both amusing and boring at the same time. There must be a word for that.

gryndor

TrzVpr said:
And a I am doing A LOT of thinking.

I think I will have a serious conversation with my mother, her mother, as well as with her so that I can determine a course of action. ( My family is very important to me, Im mexican -(American))

I don’t want to make this decision on my own.

If her parents will not allow it, then that is all that is need to be said and I will stop seeing her.
Dude, stop leaving it up to other people! Stop seeing her. You may damage her final years of development, and you can ruin your life!

Stop seeing her.

gryndor

HomeGuru said:
**A: I agree. I am not even amused myself. Although this thread is both amusing and boring at the same time. There must be a word for that.
Guilty pleasure?
Morbid fascination?

T

TrzVpr

CdwJava said:
Ultimately, what you have "planned" will give way to what you "desire". An alcoholic does not go into a bar and sit among the people swigging down beer and buying rounds for the house. A young man with desires should not put himself into a position where he is likely to have the opportunity to act upon more natural instincts.

While your head says you will not allow it to go further, trust me on this - your hormones will over-rule your head and will take control at some point not too far down the road.

By allowing yourself to see her your feelings will get stronger for her, and your desire to do more than have stimulating conversation will grow. And I have my doubts as to just how stimulating a 15-year-old's conversation can really be ... again, unless your level of maturity and interest is below your age level.

You are heading down the road to disaster here.

The most likely code sections you might run afoul of are: PC 261.5 (stat rape), PC 272 (contributing to the delinquency of a minor), PC 647.6 (annoying/molesting a child), PC 288a (oral copulation with a minor).

Instead of looking at this from a legal point of view, you need to evaluate it from the moral one: is this a good idea? The fact that you question it tells you that you KNOW the answer already ... and it's "no".

You WILL become aroused ... you WILL find yourself drawn in to more than hand holding and conversation ... and you WILL get in trouble.

Also, I note that you asked her mom for permission, but you did not mention what she said.

- Carl
This is so very true by the way. I am afraid of this. One of the things I have to consider is will I be able to keep the relationship from advancing for such a long time.. ? I do not have an answer to this.

You are right I am playing with fire and am going in a direction surely headed for disaster..

gryndor

TrzVpr said:
This is so very true by the way. I am afraid of this. One of the things I have to consider is will I be able to keep the relationship from advancing for such a long time.. ? I do not have an answer to this.

You are right I am playing with fire and am going in a direction surely headed for disaster..
Look, If you're not going to accept an answer you don't want to hear, and keep brushing it aside like something's not going to happen, then why are you persuing this topic?

T

TrzVpr

gryndor said:
Look, If you're not going to accept an answer you don't want to hear, and keep brushing it aside like something's not going to happen, then why are you persuing this topic?

Dammit.. Everyone on this board is right.. Even the guy with the nonsence comments..

Thanks for your help everone..
I know what must be done but dont know how to do it.
I am work so this will be my last post. I will keep reading so you can reply and I will check your comments.

Thx,
TrzVpr

HomeGuru

TrzVpr said:
Dammit.. Everyone on this board is right.. Even the guy with the nonsence comments..

I am work so this will be my last post. I will keep reading so you can reply and I will check your comments.

Thx,
TrzVpr
**A: Geez, finally.......hello, can you hear me? Can you hear me now?
By the way, the word is spelled nonsense. Like no sense, as in no common sense.

Happy Trails

TrzVpr said:

Thx,
TrzVpr

Okay, then share with us all what you know needs to be done. If you are finally realizing you need to leave this kid alone, then it should seem very simple. Stop calling her, do not except calls from her, move far away from her, do not think of her....

Simply find another interest to lock onto. One that isn't going to give you jail time.

D

d8ddysgirl

We all know he wont do anything to stop this. I will give you this situation in a nutshell. He has no self esteem and cant find anyone his age that likes him and the 15 yr old makes him feel like a man. If he walks away this will be his only chance at happiness. I see it all the time.

If he has to convince himself to walk away he is in deeper than hes letting on.

HomeGuru

Where are all the male figures like his and the girls Dad, grandfather, uncle?? Why would he only be talking to the mothers?

D

d8ddysgirl

Maybe she doesn't speak any English and she thinks he is asking her something entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">