• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

22 y/o considering a plutonic relationship with a 15 y/o- Am I a Freak??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA

TrzVpr said:
I feel I did the right thing. Although I hate what I did, I feel better knowing that I did it than had I not done it.

I've been debating for a couple of months on whether or not to buy a Yamaha R6 and learn how to ride it. I’ve only been hesitant about it because of the safety issues involved with motorcycles and their accidents. I have been doing a lot of research on that topic as well. If I wanted to hurt myself, I bike would definitely not be the way.

However, after this experience, I will definitely get one. What do I have to lose? Someone who I was really happy with and a relationship that I felt had the potential to grow into sometime beautiful? Too late, I already threw it away. Based on all your advice and my f**king conscience.. (Sorry just venting)

I will definitely need something to get my mind off things and into something else. That is the only way I will move on, by not thinking about it.

I called some of my girlfriends (my age) and asked them to makes plans for tonight so that they can get me out of the house. What ever it is I do, I have to get my mind of this before I regret the right decision I made and call her again.

I erased her phone numbers from my cell and backlogs for the extra precaution because my emotions get the better of me sometimes.. And I know this.
You'll be fine :)
Go have fun with your friends.

T

TrzVpr

AHA said:
You'll be fine :)
Go have fun with your friends.

Thank you...

Your kind words along with the kind words of others.( Not the offensive ones) are what I based my decision on.

You know you made the right decision when It was not the one you wanted to make.

J

Jymbo

Perhaps

Maybe you should consider this. If she is too old for R. Kelly then she just might be too darn young for you. :cool:
As a parent of a 16 year old, I highly doubt I would be so welcoming. Admittedly I do not know you etc, but parentally I could not condone it.

mac105

If you need to use this as a 'hotline' again, come back. Otherwise, after some healing time, come back anyhow and let us know how you are doing, okay? Best wishes.

outto

Wow u guys bash people too much.

I am surprised about how many of you guys think that everyone in this world is out to rape people. Age is just a number. I know many people that dated in this range and kept everything cool. There are a lot of factors that go into a situation like this and unfortunately the majority of you are putting in crap like sex into it. I bet most of you don't even know what love feels like and that is why you think this guy is gonna rape her. There's a huge difference between molesting someone and loving someone. OP, most of these people are bonded by american culture where sex is so widely accepted in media, internet, and culture that they have already made up their minds about this situation before you even typed the first word. I have a friend that started dating a girl when she was 13 and he was 22. First thing I thought was that it was sick and MORALLY wrong. I even got on his ass about it. But 10 years later (now) They have kids and are the best couple I have ever known. She is an RN and he is a paramedic. They both live very successful lives. She asked him out when she was 13 and he accepted. They both got permission from each other parents and rode out 5 years without having sex. Yes, it can be done. He took a risk. There were times when he was criticized by people just like on this board. All he wanted was a cool relationship with someone he can spend time with and have laughs. It should be like that in ALL ages. Your partner should be your best friend. In this case, his intentions were good (Agreed that a lot of people don't have the same situation, but READ the OPers THREAD). At one point, about a year after they started dated, they were even questioned by a cop in a park if they were dating and they merely said yes. Nothing happened to them except the cop verified with the mother and all was good. Anyway, I know I'm all over the place with this reply, but I just hate it when people always try to make crap out to be so damn bad. Look at all the crack heads out there that have a crappy relationship. Whos to say that this girl can't have a normal highschool life while in a relationship with him? Hell he can probably even be a role model for her. This man is obviously educated (wow he makes typos and doesn't correct them...bite me), and it seems like there would be nothing wrong with it as long as sex is out of the question. Go get lives people. He isn't doing anything wrong. He asked you not to judge him and you totally wiped the floor with him.

ENASNI

stealth2 said:
oops! I lost a year!

I am just freaked out about the subject matter that he searched for to get this thread dug up. :eek:

Do we have a new troll to worry about?

(Stealth I lost the whole morning... :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">