• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can adult disown parent?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyjeff

For the record...

Any adult that needs validation from a court of law to disavow his parents isn't really an adult.

Wouldn't writing up a fancy certificate on your computer calling them officially and for all time "doody heads" have the same effect?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
On All Hallows Eve, at one minute before midnight, you must stand near a natural body of water, facing east. Holding a personal object of the offender, lift your hands toward the moon, turn around three times, and say "I disown thee, I disown thee, I disown thee." Leave the site without looking back, and do not speak the name of the offending parent for a cycle of three full moons.

Type up a narrative of the previous actions, have it notarized, and on the fourth full moon bury it in a Mason jar under an igneous rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: cbg

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ah, screw it.

On All Hallows Eve, at one minute before midnight, you must stand near a natural body of water, facing east. Holding a personal object of the offender, lift your hands toward the moon, turn around three times, and say "I disown thee, I disown thee, I disown thee." Leave the site without looking back, and do not speak the name of the offending parent for a cycle of three full moons.

Type up a narrative of the previous actions, have it notarized, and on the fourth full moon bury it in a Mason jar under an igneous rock.
You left out the part where she must be "one with nature" by doing the above in the nude. You need to get the whole ceremony correct!

Ahva

Thank you

There may be other ways to do it but I can only think of 1 offhand. Do you have any people in your life who are parental type figures? If you do, an adult adoption could be possible.
Thank you HappyBug,that gives me an avenue to go.I do have
some in my life now. Altho I kind of thot of them as grandparents.

As for the other "comments" Im glad you all know hoodoo.:rolleyes:

And if I seem angry..it would be because i can recognize

abuse in all forms.And learned early not to tolerate it.

My english will get better as will my writeing..

Bullying may make you feel good,but Makes you look ugly.

As long as this makes it to post and stays...on post.I wont
return.:p

Last edited:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Thanks, Ahva, and good luck with the adoption!

Before you go, though, you should probably clarify something. Since you're disowning your parents and being adopted by your grandparents, get happybug to tell you what, exactly, will be the nature of your relationship with your new parents from a legal standpoint. I mean, what kind of legal authority will they have over you, etc., since they're going to be your new parents? That's probably something you should know.

happybug? Could you expand upon that, please?

Ahva

Thanks, Ahva, and good luck with the adoption!

Before you go, though, you should probably clarify something. Since you're disowning your parents and being adopted by your grandparents, get happybug to tell you what, exactly, will be the nature of your relationship with your new parents from a legal standpoint. I mean, what kind of legal authority will they have over you, etc., since they're going to be your new parents? That's probably something you should know.

happybug? Could you expand upon that, please?
I dont need clarifcation.Happybug was simply tossing ideas to me.
Also..my grandparents are dead.Did you actually read the post?
I am not sure what your saying thnx to me for tho.. Altho I am sure your a good priest/priestess of hoodoo.I myself find that type of spooky magical stuff stupid
Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">