• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

concerned & desperate grandmother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theresajengle

BE MY GUEST,,,,,, GOOD LUCK I WILL BE MOST GREATFULL FOR YOUR HELP! remember they are scared, and they wont be able to speak in front of their dad. I only communicate to them through Facebook

theresajengle

those places i listed i got from a case manager, i didn't write all the addresses and info. just the titles because too much to type.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Do not post names, social security numbers and address on a public site.

BTW, maybe Dad can use these posts against you in a defamation suit, considering you used your real name as a user name.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
carbon county case manager for me, I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety.
So assuming you're not a troll (and the jury is still out about that), why haven't you picked up the phone to call? Do you prefer the drama of saying you're going to send letters?

Other than depression and anxiety, have you been diagnosed with other ailments that prevent you from picking up the phone and calling CPS? If not, then I know for sure that you're living under a bridge and trying to prevent others from passing.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So assuming you're not a troll (and the jury is still out about that), why haven't you picked up the phone to call? Do you prefer the drama of saying you're going to send letters?

Other than depression and anxiety, have you been diagnosed with other ailments that prevent you from picking up the phone and calling CPS? If not, then I know for sure that you're living under a bridge and trying to prevent others from passing.
Shadow dear.. check your PMs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">