• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

concerned & desperate grandmother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theresajengle

like I said before " I have already wrote the letters, all ready to go" I just wanted to get information before I send it because when I do I know it is over, they will all be mad at me, maybe forever. i know im gonna have to do it

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
like I said before " I have already wrote the letters, all ready to go" I just wanted to get information before I send it because when I do I know it is over, they will all be mad at me, maybe forever. i know im gonna have to do it
Right - it's all about you.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
we were all out of the house by 16, the other kids are too young,
And from what you've posted here, that didn't work out well.

Break. The. Chain.

Stop the drama. If there is abuse, contact CPS.

If the 16 year old isn't going to school, then offer to help get her back into school. Clearly she needs ELA classes, from what you've posted here.

If the 16 year old is going to school, just doing it remotely, then... welcome to 2020.

NY law is the only law that is relevant here. Not CA. Not PA.

Eekamouse

How do you even know it's the dad who is the bad guy here? Seems like your daughter is a pretty awful person too. You can't even know how much is true and how much is exaggerated to make you feel sorry for them.

theresajengle

And from what you've posted here, that didn't work out well.

Break. The. Chain.

Stop the drama. If there is abuse, contact CPS.

If the 16 year old isn't going to school, then offer to help get her back into school. Clearly she needs ELA classes, from what you've posted here.

If the 16 year old is going to school, just doing it remotely, then... welcome to 2020.

NY law is the only law that is relevant here. Not CA. Not PA.
school is remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">