• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Controlling neighbor/duelling surveillance cameras

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MojoBuc2

cont....

Thats funny, cause this whole mess did end up in court, they got a lawyer and an ext. so we got a lawyer and ended up getting depo'ed.
Now the funny/similar part at the depo, they supposedly had video of me sneaking around their cars into my yard and peekin over the fence, and flashed a flashlight into their camera that points into my window.
I laughed and said hmm, wasn't me, though if you check with police records, I am pretty sure it was the same night my neighbor across the street had his car broken into and had stuff robbed. The saddest part, they are so hell bent on 'getting me' the rejects let some kid get away with robbing our neighbor again and almost the both of us, again. (we all 3 had our cars broken into and stuff taken a couple of years ago, same night)

I'm done, I don't give a rats as. anymore what they do, I am though buying bamboo and going to build a planter to contain them all the way down the fence line and the property line as far down as permitted by code and just make them disappear behind a 15-20' jungle

As long as they stay away from my family, they can talk all the garbage they want to me, they threaten any one of my kids or say anything to my kids when they are playing again, he's taking a beating.

I tried the civil, legal, law abiding way and got no where and nothing but a depleted bank account, a headache, and a wake up call to how screwed up our laws really are. If I beat him on my property, I'm told, fearing for my life, I get a FREE Public defender, and maybe probation if found guilty as I have never been arrested (for anything serious)in 35 plus years

In my case the neighbors were trying to regain their credibility by destroying mine. For example, they let the air out of their own tires, called the cops, and even got witnesses to say they saw me SLASHING their tires. If not for cameras proving I could not have done it, I'd have been charged.

I would never, ever advise anyone to take their cameras down.
We actually have MORE up. better angles

nanomug

LOL about the mooning. Our neighbor's helper did that to our surveillance cameras. It turned out to be a felony and a sex crime in our state. Registering as a sexual offender for the rest of the 20 year olds life is going to be a pain and I bet he'll never do that again. :)

Our neighbors vandalized our property so we put up cameras and they called the police demanding we take them down. The police told them that we could have them and their behavior changed after that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">