• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody of my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you should also know that yes I have whitness My father trying to slap me in the face but hit my daughter instead. Whether he was trying to hit me or not, he hit her. I ALSO have many text messages saved and printed off for proof that these people are in fact spitful and would do anything for their own selfishness. You should also know that my daughter doesn't see a lick of her childsupport because my mother forges my signiture and uses it for herself. You SHOULD know that my job pays 200 plus weekly, not counting the money I have saved or that my fiancee sends me. I buy my food, clothes, pay my own phone bill along with all my other necessaties. I buy MY daughters clothes along with her food and everything else she needs. I also loan my mother money just for the simple fact that I AM living in her house and I'm paying my part. And of course her father would say they are close. You can't make a judgement unless you know these people yourself. And I'm confused to how I didn't have to go to court when my mother went to a lawyer and got the papers for me and her dad to sign over guardianship, but I would have to go to court? Obviously if my mom contested it I would. Instead of giving me LIFE advice, give me legal advice.

And why are you bashing me for living with my mother for a reason I've said A MILLION TIMES..But her father is living with his grandmother, 2 nephews and a neice, his twin brother and his gf..along with his wife who is expecting. Did I mention he's unemployed??

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
And why are you bashing me for living with my mother for a reason I've said A MILLION TIMES..But her father is living with his grandmother, 2 nephews and a neice, his twin brother and his gf..along with his wife who is expecting. Did I mention he's unemployed??
But but but....

I'd suggest you stop trying to demonize everyone in your life and look at your own behavior. :cool:

Just Blue

Well then you should also know that yes I have whitness My father trying to slap me in the face but hit my daughter instead. Whether he was trying to hit me or not, he hit her.
What became of the criminal charges when you called the police for committing battery against your infent child?

I ALSO have many text messages saved and printed off for proof that these people are in fact spitful and would do anything for their own selfishness. You should also know that my daughter doesn't see a lick of her childsupport
The child support is to reimburse the legal care giver for THEIR expenses for providing for the child. So...If Dad is paying support and GRANDMA decided to deposit said monies in her account and go get a new hair-do"? ...FINE. As long as child has clothing, food, heat, electric, medical, dental, etc...

My behavior? lol!! Okay, I think I'm doing pretty good for a 20 year old single mom with a 2 year old. Like I said, the only thing I lack is a home. Which I've actually looked at apartments, but I couldn't find the courage to leave my daughter again.:cool:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What became of the criminal charges when you called the police for committing battery against your infent child?

The child support is to reimburse the legal care giver for THEIR expenses for providing for the child. So...If Dad is paying support and GRANDMA decided to deposit said monies in her account and go get a new hair-do"? ...FINE. As long as child has clothing, food, heat, electric, medical, dental, etc...
But, Blue, OP says SHE's paying for it all.... :cool:

I'm guessing you are both older losers who are probley still living with YOUR mother and you have no life of your own so you get on here and talk down to others about their life. And I know its not only on mine, I've witnessed it on others threads too. Get a life. Forreal.

OP, are you aware that IF you are allowed to move with your child, you will most likely be responsible for any costs associated with visitation? That means you will have to pay for the travel costs that will be invloved with your child visiting his or her dad.

That can really add up when you consider the cost of airfare and possibly hotel stays.

Your babysitting job is not going to come close to being able to cover that, as well as supporting your regular living needs. The court doesn't care what your fiance makes or what he does for a living. You are responsible for caring for this child, not your fiance, not your family members, YOU. Until you can prove to a court that you are capable of doing so, you are going to have an uphill battle.

Just Blue

I'm guessing you are both older losers who are probley still living with YOUR mother and you have no life of your own so you get on here and talk down to others about their life. And I know its not only on mine, I've witnessed it on others threads too. Get a life. Forreal.
Yup. You got is Junior. I am now sitting in my mother basement advising you. "Forreal".:rolleyes:

It's comments like this that show your true maturity level. I hope for the sake of your child that your parents retain custody until you are able to grow up and figure out what is best for your kid, not yourself.

You have been given an enormous amount of legal advice and just because you don't like it, you have decided to insult those who have tried to help you. Not smart.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well then you should also know that yes I have whitness My father trying to slap me in the face but hit my daughter instead. Whether he was trying to hit me or not, he hit her
And you immediately called the police and reported the assault, correct? You got a restraining order against your father for hitting you and committing domestic violence?

I ALSO have many text messages saved and printed off for proof that these people are in fact spitful and would do anything for their own selfishness.
Look in the mirror.
You should also know that my daughter doesn't see a lick of her childsupport because my mother forges my signiture and uses it for herself.
So you think your two year old should get the child support her father is paying? And there is no child support that you are paying to your mother? Because she should have gotten a child support order against you.

You SHOULD know that my job pays 200 plus weekly, not counting the money I have saved or that my fiancee sends me.
Not impressed. Your boyfriend is sending you money? Really? 200 plus weekly will NOT pay rent, utilities (electric, gas, water, sewage, internet, phone) or daycare.
I buy my food, clothes, pay my own phone bill along with all my other necessaties
So you pay your parents rent, you pay a portion of the gas, electric and water bill as well?

I buy MY daughters clothes along with her food and everything else she needs. I also loan my mother money just for the simple fact that I AM living in her house and I'm paying my part.
If you are LOANING her money you are not paying anything.

And of course her father would say they are close. You can't make a judgement unless you know these people yourself. And I'm confused to how I didn't have to go to court when my mother went to a lawyer and got the papers for me and her dad to sign over guardianship, but I would have to go to court? Obviously if my mom contested it I would. Instead of giving me LIFE advice, give me legal advice.
The fact that you don't see this as legal advice shows how naive, ignorant and stupid you really are.

I know that more than likely I would be responsible for the visitation cost. There would be no hotel stays. I don't know why that would even be in the picture. And I wouldn't have this babysitting job when I left, I would OBVIOUSLY find somthing else. I quit school to stay home with my baby girl and thats when I got this "job". It gets me and her by and thats all we need.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My behavior? lol!! Okay, I think I'm doing pretty good for a 20 year old single mom with a 2 year old. Like I said, the only thing I lack is a home. Which I've actually looked at apartments, but I couldn't find the courage to leave my daughter again.:cool:
So you are a coward. Lovely. Not cool. You are not doing pretty good for a 20 year old single mom. YOU do not have custody of your child. You refuse to understand and comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">