• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody of my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And since OP knows more than anyone on this board she should take her attitude and case to court and let us know how it turns out. :rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
OP... You've tried to convince everyone that you provide everything for your child, except a roof. But that's not true, is it? You've stated that you make $200/week. And you've also stated that your man sends you money. And Dad sends Grandma money (which, you should know is REIMBURSEMENT for money she has already spent on the child - it NEVER goes to the child). So... Dad, Grandma and your man all help you support and provide for your child.

You say that when you move to CA, you will get a different job. But... what job will allow you to take two months off in the summer? The only one *I* know of is a teacher. But... you don't have the qualifications to be a teacher. You have to finish HS (I seem to recall you posting that you quit school - given your age, is it safe to think that was HS you quit?). And then you have to have - at a minimum - a Bachelor's degree. Which you definitely don't have. So, please, enlighten us - just what sort of job to you expect to get in CA, in the current economy, that will allow you the summer off?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I finished highschool and I actually have many hours in at my local cosmotology school. THAT was what I quit.
They have a school just to teach you how to make Cosmo's? Kewl!

Oh, wait... I bet you meant *cosmetology* school. So you're a make-up dropout. Impressive.

I'm still waiting to hear what sort of job you expect to get that will give you two months off each summer...

I bet you make an everyday thing out of this huh? Coming on here, reading about other's problems, putting your no good 2 sense worth in. I realize I'm not the only one its happening too. You're "advice" is useless.

st-kitts

I bet you make an everyday thing out of this huh? Coming on here, reading about other's problems, putting your no good 2 sense worth in. I realize I'm not the only one its happening too. You're "advice" is useless.
Stealth's advice is useful and you would be wise to listen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">