• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He doesnt pay, lawyers doing nothing. Foreclosure, car to be repoed, kids not insured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkking

wow lady. you are embarrassing yourself. really.
you would live with your dad if he had a mistress, and pulled out of paying your health insurances solely so he can have more money that he doesnt need?

yea i know you worked oh so hard when you were a kid so that means every other kid must work, right?

Proserpina

you would live with your dad if he had a mistress, and pulled out of paying your health insurances solely so he can have more money that he doesnt need?

yea i know you worked oh so hard when you were a kid so that means every other kid must work, right?
Troll.

And how many times are you going to keep editing your posts?

Quite frankly, you make me sick. Get yourself and your kids off your lazy self-important butts and get jobs!! So your husband has a mistress...deal with it. Dealing with it isn't sitting there eating bon bons and doing nothing. Dealing with it is getting on with your life and making something of yourself. Right now, you're teaching those lazy kids, who probably party as much as they go to school, that they don't have to work for what they want in this life.
Don't sit there and whine about how hard you have it when there are people like me who raised 2 kids with no high school education and essentially no help from their father. Not only did I manage, I even managed to own a house and a car with no help from anyone else. Now, my oldest, who is 19, is not only a full-time student, she lives on her own and pays her own rent and utilities. Yes, I help her pay tuition, but she has to pay for everything else. Not only is she going to school, she works and she volunteers many hours with her church. You want to know why???? I'll tell you either way. She does this because she was raised to know that nothing is worth having if you didn't earn it and isn't a lazy bum.
Your excuses, frankly suck. Deal with reality.
Oh...and fyi..she's a nursing student..

Proserpina

yea, it takes time to get a job. Why should a car get repoed and house f because he abruptly stops paying everything? thats why temperary alimony exists. there needs time to get situated
So why are you asking for permanent alimony of over $4k/month?

Checkking

Oh, one of those really piddly easy degrees, right? ;):D
i said earlier there are geniuses who can pull it off. good for them.

In U.S. states that recognize a right of the spouses to live 'according to the means to which they have become accustomed', alimony attempts to adjust the incomes of the spouses so that they are able to approximate, as best possible, their prior lifestyle.

Checkking

ok we get it guys. You dont like hearing about people who dont have "the american way of life" and didnt work everyday since they were 13 like you. thats great. it must really strike a nerve when you hear it. it makes me laugh. you guys are too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">