• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He doesnt pay, lawyers doing nothing. Foreclosure, car to be repoed, kids not insured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And yet, you refuse to answer the question posed to you, now 3 times. Right.
She hasn't answered the questions I posed on page 1. Why? Because she doesn't want to answer them. She won't say what her primary language is. She won't say how long she has been here. She won't say how she can speak English well enough to be on here.

Add in the fact that she fails to realize that her sons are ADULTS and she is NOT entitled to anything nor are there guarantees -- it is not a language barrier she has but rather a barrier or ignorance. She refuses to allow herself to be educated. Enforced stupidity.

Isis1

this is hulk hogan's ex-wife, isn't it?

lady....go get a full time job, get yourself a cheap rented room, start paying off your bills. your kids can move in with daddy since he has all the money.

nextwife

does Relative income of the parties matter?

"In U.S. states that recognize a right of the spouses to live according to the means to which they have become accustomed', alimony attempts to adjust the incomes of the spouses so that they are able to approximate, as best possible, their prior lifestyle."
The fact that you needed 23 loans to live that lifestyle is proof that, even as ONE household that lifestyle was not sustainable and you were living way beyond your means. With TWO households. it is even more insane to expect a lifestyle built on debt to continue.

Frankly, you BOTH need to modify that lifestyle. You need to both seriously adjust what you spend and start paying off those creditors. BOTH of you share responsibility to start pay what you borrowed to live that lifestyle.

Last edited:

Gracie3787

and no i cant speak english well, noone will hire.
I honestly haven't read through your entire thread, but I do know this much:

BS to your comment about not being hired due to not speaking english well!

In Florida, a second language is an ASSET, not a hinderance to getting a job.

You need to find some kind of job, it's that simple. And there's no way that a Judge can legally order $4,000.00 a month in spousal support from a $100k income, it just is not going to happen.

Checkking

this is hulk hogan's ex-wife, isn't it?

lady....go get a full time job, get yourself a cheap rented room, start paying off your bills. your kids can move in with daddy since he has all the money.
my kids want nothing to do with someone who pulled out of paying their auto insurance so he can have more money, bought a new car for himself and leaves his own kids without health or auto insurance, forged my sons signature, etc.

Last edited:

Proserpina

my kids want nothing to do with someone who pulled out of paying their auto insurance so he can have more money, bought a new car for himself and leaves his own kids without health or auto insurance, forged my sons signature, etc.
Explain exactly why your ADULT children shouldn't be paying for their own auto insurance?

CourtClerk

they are fulltime students. yea after college they should, not now. both registered dependent in income taxes.
My 18 year old neice is a full time student. She works part time and pays for all the expenses for her vehicle and her mother still claims her on her taxes. Oh, the horror.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">