• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can Effexor still be on the market???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveumms

kissyface said:
3. loveumms - Thank you very much for the links. A woman has found a way to make herself useful to other people and bring in a little money at the same time. Do you think ANYONE on the Internet would let her get away with mistakes? She hasn't even done anything here and you guys are all over her like stink on shi_. I doubt anyone else would let her get away with mistakes either. She says she has the proper training. Get over it. She has NO REASON TO LIE TO YOU.
I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with questioning someone’s education when they claim to be an expert in a field. I think that some have blown our questions out of proportion and just b/c zippy turned melodramatic about it, threatening to leave and never come back, like a child would do, is no reason to turn my questions into something they were not. If you come onto a site and claim to be an expert in something you should not be afraid to prove your education. I would be more then happy to do so if I was asked.

Second, I think that zippys response about being targeted b/c she was disabled made me feel like she was just trying to get sympathy. I, and I hope everyone on this board, are not prejudice or against disabled people. That is ridiculous to claim that those who have dedicated their lives to patient care would be biased towards disabled persons. Does that make sense to you?

rmet4nzkx

kissyface said:
Hi,

I just spent 2 hours trying to be politically correct about all this and then the site gave me a database error when I tried to submit. Now I'm tired and ticked at the computer... so here goes.
Don't you just hate it when that happens, it is very frustrating expecially when the [BACK] button doesn't bring it up!

1. zippysgoddess you are awesome. Thank you for the links and for the email address. I am extremely sorry you had to endure such a tongue lashing just for answering my question. I am very much looking forward to conversing with you without all the drama. I will email you this week sometime.
What Zippy is claiming to do is illegal and in fact quite dangerous. She is also catering to persons who are drug seeking or empowering people to avoid the legal consequences. This is a legal site and we cannot aid and abet, I'm sorry if that doesn't seem very nice or supportive, this is not a support group and people who claim to be professionals need to answer with their credentials, something Zippy has failed to do.

2. rmet4nzkx - In the dictionary there is a word and next to the word is your picture. The word is heartless.
You are wrong and there is no evidence to support that ascertion. I have been evaluated by at least 10 cardiologists and had apropriate tests, all assure me I have a heart. Did they get my good side in my picture?

You are not God.
I never claimed to be although others have claimed I was Jesus! Now why would I even want to be Jesue, he was perfect and see what it got him?

She was answering MY question. None of your business.
You hijacked the thread, no one needed to answer your question. I went to the trouble to read your prior posts and included that evidence in my response, because those things are inportant. It appeared you had an agenda, a legal agenda, this is a legal site, so just as OP had no cause of action, I responded to you based on your quesiton and the legal implications. I am not here to aid and abet you and from what you said you are actually haveing a good response to Effexor, why would you be trying to associate it's succesful use with a failure after other Rx failed to help you? That makes no sense until you look at other psychological presentations.
Also, I didn't appreciate the "Let me guess, looking for the Effexor defense?" wisecrack either.
I was perfectly serious, you were posting on a thread re litigation, how would you expect me to respond?
You have no compassion, no heart, you love to put other people down.
You are wrong.
I will NEVER answer another question in here that has your name ANYWHERE in the thread.
That is your choice and may mean that you will miss getting appropriate answers.
May God bless you with what you are missing.
I am blessed, thank you very much for hoping that God returns to me some of what I have given up in the service of others.

3. loveumms - Thank you very much for the links. A woman has found a way to make herself useful to other people and bring in a little money at the same time. Do you think ANYONE on the Internet would let her get away with mistakes? She hasn't even done anything here and you guys are all over her like stink on shi_. I doubt anyone else would let her get away with mistakes either. She says she has the proper training. Get over it. She has NO REASON TO LIE TO YOU.[/QUOTE]Please look at the links for Zippy on the other sites and you will see that she is breaking the law and giving bad advice, it only takes one piece of bad advice to kill another person. Zippy is not an expert.

Here is another thread specifically re drugs in a baggy, Zippy didn't respond, as you will notice I am not the only one who is looking at the legal and medical issues.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=323444

ezmarelda

rmet4nzkx said:
Well it wasn't Zippy, lol.
Just what happened to get you banned the other day?
:eek: I was TUI( typing under the influence) and used VERY poor judgment...end result marymommy very mad.....woops:eek:

kissyface

Whatever

rmet4nzkx said:
Don't you just hate it when that happens, it is very frustrating expecially when the [BACK] button doesn't bring it up!

What Zippy is claiming to do is illegal and in fact quite dangerous. She is also catering to persons who are drug seeking or empowering people to avoid the legal consequences. This is a legal site and we cannot aid and abet, I'm sorry if that doesn't seem very nice or supportive, this is not a support group and people who claim to be professionals need to answer with their credentials, something Zippy has failed to do.

How would minding your own business aid and abet? And FYI she didn't do anything dangerous to me. She merely listed website addresses.

You are wrong and there is no evidence to support that ascertion. I have been evaluated by at least 10 cardiologists and had apropriate tests, all assure me I have a heart. Did they get my good side in my picture?

Okay smartie pants. You have the muscle but not the soul to go with it.

I never claimed to be although others have claimed I was Jesus! Now why would I even want to be Jesue, he was perfect and see what it got him?

You hijacked the thread, no one needed to answer your question. I went to the trouble to read your prior posts and included that evidence in my response, because those things are inportant. It appeared you had an agenda, a legal agenda, this is a legal site, so just as OP had no cause of action, I responded to you based on your quesiton and the legal implications.

I stated TO Hurt-by-Effexor that my reply wasn't an answer to his question. I didn't hijack anything. I merely asked the man a question. I didn't ask YOU anything.

I am not here to aid and abet you and from what you said you are actually haveing a good response to Effexor, why would you be trying to associate it's succesful use with a failure after other Rx failed to help you? That makes no sense until you look at other psychological presentations.

It makes perfect sense that I would want to check into what is causing me to have moderate memory loss.

I was perfectly serious, you were posting on a thread re litigation, how would you expect me to respond?

I was asking a QUESTION to ONE PERSON, again.. that person IS NOT YOU.

You are wrong.
That is your choice and may mean that you will miss getting appropriate answers.

You have yet to give an appropriate answer. I doubt I will miss dealing with your control issues.

I am blessed, thank you very much for hoping that God returns to me some of what I have given up in the service of others.

And one day when you look to Him for it, he will show you how to "serve others" with respect.

3. loveumms - Thank you very much for the links. A woman has found a way to make herself useful to other people and bring in a little money at the same time. Do you think ANYONE on the Internet would let her get away with mistakes? She hasn't even done anything here and you guys are all over her like stink on shi_. I doubt anyone else would let her get away with mistakes either. She says she has the proper training. Get over it. She has NO REASON TO LIE TO YOU.
Please look at the links for Zippy on the other sites and you will see that she is breaking the law and giving bad advice, it only takes one piece of bad advice to kill another person. Zippy is not an expert.

Here is another thread specifically re drugs in a baggy, Zippy didn't respond, as you will notice I am not the only one who is looking at the legal and medical issues.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=323444[/QUOTE]

I don't care about any of that and will not be wasting my time doing an all out investigation of a lady who was nice enough to answer my question considering it was not a "legal" question. You have fun tearing her apart though. Keep on keeping on.

zippysgoddess

They are just miffed because they basically said PROVE IT and I said I don't have to.

I am not breaking the law, I am an expert, I know what I am doing and that is that.

Now they want to complain because I did not answer a post regarding pills found in a baggy, well unlike some people, not only do I have other things to do, rather than sit here and pick on other people all day, but I am also a chronic pain sufferer who can't sit here for hours on end and answer every post or read every post that is made. I also have a family and a life off of my computer.

They can think what they want, that is their problem. Kissy, you are still invited to email me if you would like me to find you more information or if you need help finding the answers to any other questions you might have. And thank you for your nice comments and sticking up for me.

I admit when I was learning I made some errors, but I would think anyone would, you can't learn everything in one day, but I forget, I guess rmet did!

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

zippysgoddess said:
They are just miffed because they basically said PROVE IT and I said I don't have to.

I am not breaking the law, I am an expert, I know what I am doing and that is that.

Now they want to complain because I did not answer a post regarding pills found in a baggy, well unlike some people, not only do I have other things to do, rather than sit here and pick on other people all day, but I am also a chronic pain sufferer who can't sit here for hours on end and answer every post or read every post that is made. I also have a family and a life off of my computer.

They can think what they want, that is their problem. Kissy, you are still invited to email me if you would like me to find you more information or if you need help finding the answers to any other questions you might have. And thank you for your nice comments and sticking up for me.

I admit when I was learning I made some errors, but I would think anyone would, you can't learn everything in one day, but I forget, I guess rmet did!
First you claim to be an expert, then say you are not thus FRE 702 doesn't apply to you , then you claim again to be an expert and use this site to solicite business which you know violates the TOS of this site.

I am not asking that you reply to the woman about the illegal drugs in her purse, but that is what you claim to do as work and it conveniently appeared while you were claiming to be an expert IDing illegally obtained substances, presumably so your customers can circumvent the law meant to protect them. I think the thread was a plant by you.

Remember this site is not a support group and the legally appropriate answer is not what people always want or like. You are doing a great disservice to the other members on this site both the professional and laypersons alike and also to the disabled community by playing the disability card for sympathy, you are not the only disabled person here or the only one with chronic pain. Grow up.

rmet4nzkx

Here are Zippygoddess's qualifications as an expert. She is in fact published on an Emag along with another self proclained "Expert" Ian Mason who owns the shoppe.MD website and started hanging out with Zippy at drugs.com about the same time, within days of each other. Zippy has (3)articles on pets, humor and clipping coupons,and articles for an advertizment for being a freelance writer and education tips for children, nothing published on a qualified professional site or in a professional journal, nothing in Pubmed/medline where professional authors are indexed, I am found on this professional index. I have not posted her deals website or her name. She has not written any drug monographs other than some brief testimonials on Shoppe.MD and a very brief and unreferenced articles re Diabetic diets and an article about how families cope with chronic depression, a personal not a professional view point:
Zippysgoddess - < >.com Expert Author

Zippysgoddess < > is a published freelance writer and has worked for the website wwww.< >since its inception in 1999.

[View Zippy's Extended Author Bio] Status: Basic Member since March 30, 2005 About the same time she joined this and the drug sites although she has been with her own "deals" site since 1999.

* The < > WHAT?
[Home-and-Family:pets] We've all heard or read stories from pet crazy people, and the brilliance they attribute to ...
* I < > Born
[Arts-and-Entertainment:Humor] How can this be, you ask? Very easily ...

* Coupon < >t!
[Food-and-Drink] If I am spending over a hundred dollars on groceries, ...

A bit more re Shoppe.MD where Zippy seems to have established her "professional title". This site is run by a layperson named "Ian Mason, owner of Shoppe.MD, your source for Phentermine, health articles and drug information support forums. He also owns other Phentermine sites, he is not a professional, only self acclaimed professional and promoter of Drugs so Zippy's association with him is commercial.
see disclaimers:
The contents of this document and the Shoppe.MD web site (referred to in this disclaimer as the Web Site), such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Shoppe.MD's licensors, and other material contained on the Web Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only and does not render medical advice or professional services. The information provided in this document and on the Web Site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this document or on the Web Site.

Shoppe.MD disclaims any liability whatsoever for any documentation, information, programs, software, or other material which is or may become a part of this document and the Web site. Shoppe.MD does not warrant or guarantee that the information will not be offensive to any user. User is hereby put on notice that by accessing and using the Web Site, user (you) assumes the risk that the information and documentation contained in the Web Site may be offensive and/or may not meet the needs and requirements of the user.

The main point is as follows: Consult your medical doctor or physician before taking any actions based on the information provided in this document, the Phentermine Report.

Ian studies health, weight loss, exercise, and several martial arts; maintaining several websites in an effort to help provide up-to-date and helpful information for other who share his interests in health of body and mind.
In an article "How Does Phentermine Work? Learn How To Stop Neurotransmitter Depletion" AKA The Phentermine Report (could this be the supposed drug monograph to which Zippy refered?) :
http://articles.pointshop.com/weightloss/24986.php
Ian says, (sounds like Zippy) I would appreciate it very much if you could contribute more information to be added to this report. I am not a nutritionist, doctor, or research scientist. I am just trying to help remove some of the fog in the world of Phentermine tolerance. I am no expert, and this report is the result of non-professional research. I know many Phentermine users who are much more educated than I am in this field, so if you happen to be one of those people, please let me know if I've provided incorrect information, or if you would like to add something to the report.

Here Zippy and Ian who already know each other play tag on drugs.com
bassplayer

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 : 13:27:09
Does anyone know what this pill is?

The person who asked me said it was supposed to be Desipramine 25mg,
but they think their pharmacy gave the wrong drug.

This pill in question is small and white, and is inscribed with "GG 64"

Do you have any idea what this is?

Thanks! :)

All the best,

Ian Mason
==============================
Free weight loss and fitness support group:
http://www.phenforum.com

You can contact me at [email protected]

Information that I provide is not a substitute for professional medical care or advice.

zippysgoddess
Platinum Member

USA
2370 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 : 13:38:26
It is the correct prescription. 25mg Desipramine.

[email protected]

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

And here is their little game to draw people to his site re his "special" drug of choice, Phentermine.

Need Manufacturer: Phentermine 37.5: A527
bassplayer

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 : 14:37:13
Hi, one of my forum members is concerned about her tolerance to
Phentermine, and I need to know if the Phentermine she's taking
is manufactured by Able Labs, who just recalled their products.

It's a white 37.5mg tablet with blue specks, imprinted with "A527"
on the back. It's shape is rounded out to points on two ends.

Does anyone know? ZippysGoddess? :)

Ian Mason
You can contact me at [email protected]

zippysgoddess
Platinum Member

USA
2370 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2005 : 20:11:44
It is Able labs, I found her post, you inverted the numbers, LOL!

More games....

zippysgoddess
Platinum Member

USA
2370 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2005 : 15:07:36
Phentermine has an adult half-life of between 7 and 20 hours, and peaks in the bloodstream 8 hours following administration. Assuming a seven hour half-life, over 90% of the medication would theoretically be cleared from your system in 28 hours. Assuming a 20 hour half-life, it would take approximately 80 hours for most to clear.

[email protected]

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

bassplayer

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2005 : 20:42:40
Thanks for the info! I didn't know that and I'm sure my friends
in my forum would like to know about it.

Caffeine affects it, correct?

Ian Mason

zippysgoddess
Platinum Member

USA
2370 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2005 : 22:29:05
In light of this statement about it and the mechanism in which it works:

Hopefully this wil end Zippy's claims to be an expert.

rmet4nzkx

She is stil at it,
andrea965
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 : 17:07:33
hello all...i have these pills....yellow/white caps. has ethex 041
does anyone know? thanks for your help

zippysgoddess
Platinum Member

USA
2376 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 : 11:09:51
5mg Oxycodone Instant Release.

[email protected]

Guess these were just found in her purse?

turbowray

hey

rmet4nzkx said:
Thank you Very VERY Much!:D
I just wanted to say that i read your long butt post with the woman with the malpractice suite. The one who argued about the frye issue. You went way above and beyond for this person,i have never met such an ungrateful poster before!! I wanted to take the time to say that the legally challenged like me really do appreciate what you do here! Don't let any butthole like that lady take that fact away!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">